Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Triton Studio and FL Studio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sdel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject: Triton Studio and FL Studio Reply with quote

I'm using FL8 as my main sequencer and trying to use the sounds off of the Triton Studio. I have gotten to the point where I can record the midi data using the TS and it plays back the sounds of the TS. Here is my question...
If I want to use multiple sounds from the TS how do I set the TS so I don't trigger the previously used sound during recording? i.e. Using drum sounds from FL8 as a basic pattern then I use a "midi out" and record midi data to trigger a bass sound from the TS, NOW when I add another "midi out" from FL8 and set up another sound on midi ch2 on the TS how do I lay down that midi data without triggering the bass sound from the TS keys?

Basically I want to hear the previously recorded midi triggered TS sounds while recording the new midid track without triggering them from the TS keys.

I set up the TS in combi and add the prog I want in each channel.
My TS output is L/R to my mackie mixer and the out of that into my soundcard.

sdel
sdel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:56 pm    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Nevermind folks... my 11 year old neighbor told me I had to do it all in sequencer mode Smile there is a shot to my ego!

thanks again,

Sdel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Triton Studio All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: