Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Has anyone bought Shure 87a recently?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pa2x

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:51 am    Post subject: Has anyone bought Shure 87a recently? Reply with quote

Hi

My friend just bought SLX 87a Beta wireless system from bavas music centre in Sydney, now the problem is;

He received an open box (not packed or anything) with transmitter and wireless box made in chine and all this was as well as the carton box with manual from beta 58 mic and not from 87a as it should be, but the head is from 87a and is manufactured in Mexico.

We have rang direct importer for Australia which is JANDS and they said the same thing, that all the systems come unpacked and here in Australia they pack them and put the heads on and so on.

What i think the main importer does is, they buy all the systems from chine and get it for cheap and they only order the heads from Mexico and than they sell them as proper shure for the full price.

Is this how it should be, and is this how they are sold everywhere in the world?

I would really appreciate some feed back, because we are not sure what to do, should be order one from Mexico or just live with it.??

Thanks

Sasha.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Audio / Visual All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: