Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New, and can't get M1 Le to run any card presets...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Igamikun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: New, and can't get M1 Le to run any card presets... Reply with quote

I need help on how to get all the cards activated and working, this is my first time running the software as well so I don't know any tricks or anything. I got the software free with the Nano Key, and after registering it I just can't get the extra stuff to work and can't find anything on the web.
Ultimate Dj
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Igamikun,
Welcome to Korg Forums! Smile
As for the software and if It came free with the Nano I believe it would be more of a Demo or like an Express version so you can check it out and use it but if you want the advanced features you'd have to get the full version. Thats the experience I have with Free Software.
Ask in the Nano thread for people who actually have that machine!

good luck! Wink Very Happy

puravida
dj
Daz
Retired

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UDJ is right, you need to upgrade from the M1Le to the full fat M1 to get to those extra sounds and features.

From the Korg web site/FAQ :

Quote:

As a “Preferred Owner” of the M1 LE, there is an upgrade path to Korg Legacy Collection: Digital Edition available for $99. Navigate to www.korgusa.com and click “Software” to reach the special DE offer page.

Here's the document that is quoted from : http://korg.com/services/downloads/pdf/nanoseries_software.pdf

HTH,

Daz.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: