Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SoundDiver version 3.04 for Korg Trinity Is anyone using it?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MusiKman
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: SoundDiver version 3.04 for Korg Trinity Is anyone using it? Reply with quote

Hi friends,
Just wanted to know if anyone is using this software. I had gotten it to work with Windows XP but it wont install the update now.

The regular OEM version of SoundDiver installs perfectly, but when I launch the SoundDiver Trinity Updater.exe file, it looks like it is working gives you a box that says something like, "Searching for Installed Components" then after a few seconds, it gives me an error message that "This programs has performed an illegal operation and will be shut donw" etc etc... It is so weird, no matter what I do, it gives me this message. Any ideas guys? Im using Win XP SP2.
"I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope." Then you will call to me. You will come and pray to me, and I will hear you. "When you look for me,you will find me. When you wholeheartedly seek me, I will let you find me, declares the Lord." Jeremiah 29:11

Last edited by MusiKman on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
MusiKman
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:05 pm    Post subject: IT'S FIXED.... Reply with quote

If this helps anyone,
I went to control panel profiles, and created a new profile, installed it in that new profile and it worked. This, indicated to me that my original profile must be somehow corrupted. So I deleted it, and
now it's working perfectly.

For those of you that just recently got a Trinity, SoundDiver is a very neat tool, just like Trinitro, but SoundDiver has things that Trinitro doesn't.

The UI is pretty nice too and it has a randomize feature that can create some very interesting patches. Do a SoundDiver for Trinity search to learn more.
"I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope." Then you will call to me. You will come and pray to me, and I will hear you. "When you look for me,you will find me. When you wholeheartedly seek me, I will let you find me, declares the Lord." Jeremiah 29:11
80salife

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I use Sounddiver with my trinity... luck that I didn't sold the programm, because the Floppy was broken in my Trinity...

I have no probs with using it in WIN XP SP2

Greets

Achim

Live:
Korg KRONOS, Triton Extreme 88, Korg Trinity V3, Roland Integra, Yamaha TG 500, Korg DS-8, CME UF 88, MOTU Timepiece II,
Studio:
Samson Resolve, Rhode NT1, Ultimate Stands, Korg Legacy Collection,KARMA KRONOS, Extreme Sample Converter, Native Kontakt Piano Collection, OPX Pro II,Native Instruments GuitarPlugs, Wave Gold
80salife

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I use Sounddiver with my trinity... luck that I didn't sold the programm, because the Floppy was broken in my Trinity...

I have no probs with using it in WIN XP SP2

Greets

Achim

Live:
Korg KRONOS, Triton Extreme 88, Korg Trinity V3, Roland Integra, Yamaha TG 500, Korg DS-8, CME UF 88, MOTU Timepiece II,
Studio:
Samson Resolve, Rhode NT1, Ultimate Stands, Korg Legacy Collection,KARMA KRONOS, Extreme Sample Converter, Native Kontakt Piano Collection, OPX Pro II,Native Instruments GuitarPlugs, Wave Gold
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Trinity All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: