Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

microkorg and logic pro midi sound

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mauz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:04 am    Post subject: microkorg and logic pro midi sound Reply with quote

Hi all
I am quite new on this forum and my first language is not English so i do apologise now with all of you for my typing errors.
I am also quite new user of micro korg and logic pro but I am getting very passionate about it.
I am having some problem of sound.
Whenever I play Micro Korg in Logic pro, connected to a "Novation neo" audio/midi interface, the only way to here my micro korg is only using the audio interface.
I also have a "Motu" 128 midi interface which I tried to connect to My Micro korg.
Here when I am in logic pro, I can play and I see writing down the music in "midi blocs" which I can also rework and modify, but the big problem is that I am not able to here the sound, no sounds come out while I am playing and not sound come out after I created a loop and try it to play it back on logic!! Is like playing and try to record being death.
So it seem my connection with motu , micro korg and logic is fine because something happened......but I am desperate for a sound coming out.Is someone out there with a suggestion? Remember I am a beginner and sometime the obvious for me is not, so maybe there are some setting I don't know..
I will be grateful if someone can help thank you
Mauz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mac Users All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: