Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

padkontrol + windows 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
th7org

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: padkontrol + windows 7 Reply with quote

hello, i am using padkontrol with windows 7 and it works great with Reason4, but i am unable to receive/transmit scenes using Librarian... i've tried all ports in preferences dialog but still no success (device inquiry error). any ideas?
MonoPolyMan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: padkontrol + windows 7 Reply with quote

th7org wrote:
hello, i am using padkontrol with windows 7 and it works great with Reason4, but i am unable to receive/transmit scenes using Librarian... i've tried all ports in preferences dialog but still no success (device inquiry error). any ideas?

http://www.korguksupport.co.uk/page.cfm?pageid=331

"We have been testing our OS and Drivers for all software products for both Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard and Windows 7.

To avoid any possible errors or other problems, we recommend that you do not update to either of the new operating systems until compatibility for all important applications is verified. We will announce here when any issues need to be addressed.

Your patience is very much appreciated."
th7org

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've just came up with temporary solution: run librarian in windows xp mode. works fine.
Cpluse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: padkontrol + windows 7 Reply with quote

th7org wrote:

How did you even instll the drive for this. padkontrol. It will not install in device mng. So how did u get it to work in reason.
Cpluse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:23 am    Post subject: Re: padkontrol + windows 7 Reply with quote

MonoPolyMan wrote:
th7org wrote:

http://www.korguksupport.co.uk/page.cfm?pageid=331

"We have been testing our OS and Drivers for all software products for both Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard and Windows 7.

To avoid any possible errors or other problems, we recommend that you do not update to either of the new operating systems until compatibility for all important applications is verified. We will announce here when any issues need to be addressed.

Your patience is very much appreciated."

Tell us to wait because you are not really. that sound backwards. And the beta been out for free for how long... Korg need to get on the ball and focus on software. Because only the customers are suffering. We have 64 bit but still have to wait.. Breathe...
kwestro

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:37 am    Post subject: Re: padkontrol + windows 7 Reply with quote

th7org wrote:

i have windows 7 64bit..... i'm not sure how your midi channels are named... but this is how it looks and works for me under preferences:

MIDI In: MIDIIN2 (padKONTROL)

MIDI Out: MIDIOUT2 (padKONTROL)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kontrol49, microKontrol, padKontrol, nano and K series controllers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: