Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Adobe Audition/Cool Edit.....Any Good?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mastering & Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dean

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:14 am    Post subject: Adobe Audition/Cool Edit.....Any Good? Reply with quote

I've been recording my music for quite a few years now, but I've usually always used Multi-track recorders. (reel-to-reel, up to digital) Currently I link 2 roland vs 890's together. Since I just got my new Korg M50-88, and I've had Adobe Audition installed on my pc for awhile now. I'm thinking of doing all my recording and editing on the pc. I was wondering if anyone has used Adobe or has heard anything good/or bad about it. It seems to work ok. Good editing capabilities etc...I just don't have anything to compare it to.....Pro Tools....Logic...Cubase....etc....
Any takers?
.......Thanks in advance.....
dean

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=951467
pimpshady

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adobe Audition 3 is very good when it comes to output. The more bus you create, the clearer is the sound. I usually imports my wave files from FL Studio to this DAW so to give a more realistic, clear and a much powerful sound. As to compare to the FL Studio mixer.

In my opinion Adobe Audition 3 has a better performance bus power than cubase sx. But in terms of features, Adobe Audition is way behind cubase.

The main drawback of Adobe Audition is

1. The incapability to perform realtime mixing (meaning reverb, delay,etc has to be done in edit view instead of fx rack)

2. Absence of vst effect support
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mastering & Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: