Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PA800/Tyros 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ibzia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:49 pm    Post subject: TYROS 2 OR PA800 Reply with quote

Well having been a keyboard player and organist for over 28 years I have owned many of the top end keyboards from many if not all of the top manufacturers. I have at the moment the korg pa800 and the korg pa588. I have owned the Tyros 1 and 2 and also the psrs900. I can honestly say that up until the begining of this year I have only ever owned the korg m1 and the korg pa80. I previously was more of a roland man and also liked the Gem genesys. However the Yamaha psr range and the Tyros range are very good keyboards but they have always been very over priced and the quality of the sounds that they produce, although good are not exceptional. I have always thought that Roland has a much much richer quality sound as do korg. The korg pa800 in my opinion is a very very good all round machine. Well priced, a great full rich sound, good not perfect key action better than the t2, better editing then the t2, better compatibility with other sound libraries and styles than the t2. Just a much better package altogether. A no brainer. To be honest forget about the pa2x for the minute and pretend that the pa800 was korgs top arranger. I have played the tyros3 live and amped up. Although good in my opinion it doesn't sound as good amped up as the pa800. It also doesn't do anything more thats worth the inflated price tag. For the money the Pa800 is in my opinion the best keyboard on the Market at present.
lv2799

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:06 pm    Post subject: HI Everyone Reply with quote

Can any one please help me,
For a while I `m trying to find some style for Korg PA800
Where can I free download them , or is there some one who can share the with me .

And one more question for some time I`m searching convertor that converts from TYROS2 to KORG PA800 style

in tyros I have 6-8Modern.S566 or 6-8SlowRock2.S088 and they all ar CPS FORMAT but i want the all in BANK01.STY or BANK02.STY
in Korg format can some plea please help mee
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Korg PA800 styles free at http://www.korgpa.com
(Yes "FREE" - are you listening Yamaha? Wink )
You can use all the PA1X, PA2x, PAnn, I3, i30 styles too.

See also the download files section of this forum http://www.korgforums.com/?show=1
Also search through the PA forums for style conversions ("mrniceneasy" is a great team member supplying a lot of great add-ons and references)

Hope this helps

Pete Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Arrangers (General) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: