Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Zero 8/4 Mixers do not support Vista 64 bit & Windo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reggmail

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:29 am    Post subject: Korg Zero 8/4 Mixers do not support Vista 64 bit & Windo Reply with quote

Korg Zero 8/4 Mixers do not support Vista 64 bit and Windows 7 drivers.
Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

From what I understand, Windows 7 64bit is just a striped down version of Windows Vista 64bit.
After 3 Years of having an expensive Zero 8 Mixer Paper weight when it comes to using this mixer as a midi controller, there are still NO DRIVERS YET, for Windows 7 / Vista 64bit OS. Sham sham sham on Korg.

I have been boycotting Korg products ever since. No No No

We believed and fully supported and promoted the Zero 4/8 mixers only to have Korg drop the ball
and diss their loyal customers who was pleading for support for 3 years.
Brick wall
There is also NO STORAGE SETTINGS for effects not even snap shots storage from PC.

Korg really dropped the ball on this mixer and everyone should know about it.
They give you no reasoning what so ever, it's like saying ''buy our mixer and shut up and deal with it''. when you call suport, no one knows or have any information about when of if Korg will make drivers for Windows Vista 64bit or 7. at lease when I called...dah. not a clue.

It's a new day and time and we make or break a product by our support, or in this case, Korg's lack of support, pulled their own plug....How Stupid.
Wacky
People lose jobs because someone at the top making ''lots of money and bad decisions'' like Korg made with the Korg Zero 4/8 mixer product, which had the potential to be the number one mixer of all times.
Dropped the ball.
Shocked Pray
Every one should pass the word on about Korg lack of support for the Korg Zero 4 /8 Mixers, I will continue to do this until they make the drivers with no restrictions, ether the drivers work with Windows 7 / Vista 32,64bit or they don't. I wont trust Korg until it's done, tried & confirmed
Cop
Almost three years later how long should it take Korg? You Suck and leave a bad taste in my mouth, I may need counseling to fix this...Lol.
Oh, I don't have the money, I bought a very expensive Zero 8 ) Mixer/Paper weight. Speak to the hand Boo hoo! Evil or Very Mad Wacky
omars1515

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what are you talking about? I LOVE MY KORG ZERO PAPERWEIGHT!
(not..)

Your right Korg sucks for not updating the drivers.
and i decided on buying an akai mpd24 instead of korg padkontrol because of their lack of support hahah Twisted Evil lol watch out for korg's lousy support on these!

WE WANT 64 BIT DRIVERS
rickvh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ What they said Confused
jakkaction

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen to this!!! I think tomorrow I am literally going to start calling Korg tech support about this every single day until they fix it. Whos' with me?
dvelop

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get this issue? My Korg zero 8 works perfect on windows 7 64.
Sound Avenue

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Call and mail Korg until they help us out! And in the meantime boycot their products and tell your friends to do the same. Feels like they're trying to forget about us because of financial desinterest! And that is NOT what we paid serious money for! Evil or Very Mad

dvelop: could you provide the exact specs under which you work? Driver 1.10? I've heard that it sometimes works under 44.1 khz sample rate..
X-Trade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you guys read this?

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=48122

I think it would be pretty safe to assume they're using the latest driver - which will always be the one you download from the KORG website.
Software: NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Arturia V Collection, Ableton Live 9. Apple OSX El Capitan on 15" MacBook Pro
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: