Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Transferring Settings from DS-10 to MS20-Legacy collection

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG - Nintendo DS/3DS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heavyweight

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:09 am    Post subject: Transferring Settings from DS-10 to MS20-Legacy collection Reply with quote

Hi!
I've got both, DS10 and the Legacy Collection.
So there are some sounds which I want to "transfer" to the computer.
This can only be done by looking at the ds10 and turning the knobs on the MS20-plugin on the Computer.

@ moderators
Since this subject touches both DS10 and Legacy Collection... is this the forum where the subject is appropriate or the Legacy forum? Guess you don't like Crossposts.

@all
My questions would be like:
1. VCO1 shows the same number of waveforms: Triangle,Saw,Noise and Pulse .. so no difference here.
2.the MS20 has a knob missing on the DS10 : Pulsewidth. This has full width on 0(zero) and no width on max.
Question: The pulsewidth on DS10 has which value ? I suppose it is full. Can anyone confirm it?
Other questions would follow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG - Nintendo DS/3DS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: