Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TRACK VOLUME CONTROLS QUESTION

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Doni

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 8:48 pm    Post subject: TRACK VOLUME CONTROLS QUESTION Reply with quote

WITH MY I30 I WAS ABLE TO DO THE FOLLOWING:

SET ALL SLIDERS TO HALF LEVEL, IN EDIT GO TO EACH TRACK VOLUME, SET EACH ONE WHERE I WANTED IT, SAVE AND SHUT DOWN THE KB.

WHEN TURNED BACK ON ALL THE SLIDERS WERE PLACED AT HALF LEVEL AND ALL TRACK VOLUMES WERE WHERE I SET THEM. THEN AS I PLAYED I COULD INCREASE OR REDUCE THE VOLUME FOR EACH TRACK.

THIS IS WHAT I'VE TRIED WITH THE PA1X:

SET ALL SLIDERS AT HALF LEVEL, SELECT/EDIT SONG, CHOOSE MUTE OR VOLUME LEVEL FOR ANY TRACK.

WRITE STS, ENTER SONGBOOK, WRITE THIS TO SONGBOOK, THEN GO TO CUSTOM LIST AND WRITE TO CUSTOM LIST, FINALLY WRITE LIST.

I PLAY THE SONG AND EVERYTHING WORKS INCLUDING ALL THE VOLUME SETTINGS REMAINING WHERE I SET THEM.

I TURN OFF THE KB, THEN TURN IT BACK ON, SET ALL SLIDERS AT HALF LEVEL, ENTER THE SONGBOOK/CUSTOM LIST/SELECT SONG. EVERYTHING REMAINS CORRECT EXCEPT THE VOLUME SETTINGS FOR DRUM AND BASS. THEY GO TO THEIR MAX POSITION.

ANY IDEAS?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa1X - Pa1Xpro All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: