Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hammond B3 organ samples for KORG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sampling and Libraries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KorgHammond

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:19 pm    Post subject: Hammond B3 organ samples for KORG Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijimbgiq1-E

Here you can buy KORG samples taken from Hammond B3 organ !
You can use those samples to play on your keyboard/sampler and sound like you play the real Hammond organ.
Every key and every drawbar have been sampled.
You can get thousands of different sounds !

CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO DEMO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ijimbgiq1-E

FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING !!

NEW !!! EXTRA BONUS samples 888000000 organ sound sampled with LESLIE, each and every key on fast and slow.
phly23

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Hammond Organs samples Reply with quote

Are you Kidding?

These are great! Where do I get these?

Let me just say that I'm a long time user of the Triton... I love my Triton Extreme but unfortunately detest and can't use the organ sounds. To me, the stock organs are most all very unplayable and just don't sit in the mix~

In my touring live show with Starship I use a Triton Extreme and Classic and Love them. and I've been using the Tritons and even o1/w since it's beginning.
And with the a different Extreme every night at least I can pop in extra RAM on the Top panel in seconds, Therefore being able to load Sample based Organs!

At home I have a Hammond A-100 and 251 leslie. A Hammond M104 and a Korg CX3 and a Leslie 46w. Don't want to sound like an Organ snob, and it's not just that it has to be authentic as much as Eq, performance and Playability is and how it sits in the mix.

Phly23

Triton
Triton Extreme
O1/W
Wavestation S/R
CX-3 Organ
Legacy
Micro Korg
Kaoss 2

Kronos
Triton
Triton Extreme
01/w
01/wR
Legacy
WaveDrum
Microstation
CX-3 Organ
Legacy w/ms20 controller
Micro Korg
Kaoss 2
kaosillator
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sampling and Libraries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: