Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP PLEASE!! dont know how to load sounds in N264

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sampling and Libraries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeMontGuitars.com

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:22 pm    Post subject: HELP PLEASE!! dont know how to load sounds in N264 Reply with quote

Hello! I namely work on guitars, but when my friend said the battery died on the motherboard of his N264 I said I would help him replace it. Well replacing the battery was easy.

but now all the sounds are gone from the keyboard. Korg is really useless as far as customer support i've found. I received one reply email from them that had bad information in it.

can anyone please help me figure out how to restore the sounds?
I have no original disks or documentation to this keyboard. I downloaded what i thought to be some sounds from the korg site, and I can get the keyboard to recognize that something is there, but that is it.

Im not even sure how many sounds are suppose to be on this

any and all help would be much appreciated

thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Sampling and Libraries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: