Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Newbie and first timer to this forum Bad Experience so far.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mackbaz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 to the amp simulation. I think Korg needs to quit banking on the editor and adjust the knob. I don't see why this is such an issue. I haven not seen a single person who enjoys the way it currently works. I don't see a physical limitation so why are they holding on to this model?

It would do you guys well to pay attention to these forums korg. I know Jerry expressed some opinions about the knob in a different post, but if it isn't fixed in the next update I think we will have a bunch of upset customers...not what you want to have a successful business.
Siriosys

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 on the Drive Knob issue as well.

This keyboard is marketed almost specifically towards 'Live' players and now we have an issue where some basic 'tweaks' can't be adjusted on the front panel! A bit ironic don't you think?

They've done an AWESOME job of making this instrument playable and as "authentic sounding" as they can, but the implementation of the Drive Knob is really disappointing - especially because it's there on the front panel begging to bed used.
MBPro
MrDuke

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siriosys wrote:
+1 on the Drive Knob issue as well.

This keyboard is marketed almost specifically towards 'Live' players and now we have an issue where some basic 'tweaks' can't be adjusted on the front panel! A bit ironic don't you think?

Very. In fact, they emphasize those "knobs" and the "hands-on" editability with them in ALL of their marketing material.

The fact that a head honcho himself from Korg suggested that you basically can't LIVE WITHOUT touching the software editor, is faulty product design in my opinion.

That's one of the key reasons to have this keyboard - so I don't have to touch a mouse. And even if I did, this certainly isn't an issue that a $2000 (1700 euro) keyboard should have, no way.

Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG SV-1 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: