Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nine engines management in a combi

View previous topic :: View next topic  
maxipf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:58 pm    Post subject: Nine engines management in a combi Reply with quote

Hi to all, today modifying some programs in M3's combi with the tone adjust, I tried to figure how it's possible to modify the "nine engine's programs" on a Kronos' combi.
Does it open a special windows with the specific engine's interface or the parameters are shown in the "classic" tone adjust's window?
Thanks.
Max
SpIdErWeB

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Max,

I'm not familiar with the M3's tone adjust in combi, but the Kronos is pretty close to the Oasys, so for instance, you can check it online here:

http://www.karma-lab.com/oasys/gui/OASYS_Virtual_GUI2.html

Phil
maxipf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for reply, Spiderweb.
checked and looked at Oasys manual and...yes, I think that the tone adjust have the same concept of M3, but my question is: Ok for hd-1 and cx3 engines where you can assign parameter to slider and button like in program mode, but the MS20ex's engine, for example, has a particular interface in program mode, so my question is: when I have to modify an ms20's program in a combi ad I push the tone adjust button, I'll have the same "window" like HD-1 with other parameters, or it opens a new window that allow me to modify the program showing the same interface that I find in MS20ex's environment?
Max
RichF

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maxipf wrote:
Thanks for reply, Spiderweb.
checked and looked at Oasys manual and...yes, I think that the tone adjust have the same concept of M3, but my question is: Ok for hd-1 and cx3 engines where you can assign parameter to slider and button like in program mode, but the MS20ex's engine, for example, has a particular interface in program mode, so my question is: when I have to modify an ms20's program in a combi ad I push the tone adjust button, I'll have the same "window" like HD-1 with other parameters, or it opens a new window that allow me to modify the program showing the same interface that I find in MS20ex's environment?
Max

Hi maxipf,

While in COMBI or SEQ mode, you won't see the graphical representation of the MS-20EX as you do in Program mode. Your editing here will be done on the Tone Adjust page, which looks similar regardless of which engine you're using. In Tone Adjust, you can customize each slider, switch, or knob to perform the function that you want.

If you need the graphical representation (say, to make a patch in MS-20EX), you can temporarily switch to PROG mode, edit, save, then switch right back to SEQ mode.
maxipf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rich,
now it's clear.
Have a nice day.
Max
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: