Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Take it or leave it
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I just realized I'll never play that fast so it is a non issue for me. When spending big buck, at least for me, any little issue seems huge till it is put in perspective! Even if I can learn to play that fast that isn't I song I would ever play and I can't think of anything that fast I would play! I guess that is a plus for me! Thanks for bearing with my newbyness is these threads everyone!
McHale
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used those examples because more people would know them. One example of where it effects me is Boston's Smokin' - starting at 1:25 and 1:48.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GzMx9CnhVk

or try this one at 1:26

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilveF7zRsnc

I would not consider these extreme examples. The RH3 can not handle them. My goal for the KRONOS was to be my one and only keyboard on stage but if I have to use two, I'll stick with what I have and pass on this one.

Either they'll release a KRONOS or future version with more than 61 semi-weighted keys or they won't. Either way, the Kronos is just something I'll have to read the reviews on. After a year or so, I'm sure I can pick up a 76 key OASYS for a decent price.
Current Korg Gear: KRONOS 88 (4GB), M50-73 (PS mod), RADIAS-73, Electribe MX, Triton Pro (MOSS, SCSI, CF, 64MB RAM), SQ-64, DVP-1, MEX-8000, MR-1, KAOSSilator, nanoKey, nanoKontrol, 3x nanoPad 2, 3x DS1H, 7x PS1, FC7 (yes Korg, NOT Yamaha).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: