Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Size and robustness of buttons

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RKfan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Size and robustness of buttons Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me what are the dimensions of the buttons on the kronos - having not seen one in the flesh (and had the chance to press them) they look quite thin and although the LEDs in them look fantastic - I wondered how strong they are (I wouldn't want them to break)?

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere (or if I missed the specs on the product website)
Jon Lord

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And how is the feel? are they "spongy" as in the M3 (they feel weird somehow, hard to describe, would be better if they were "harder" to press down, you can press down the buttons on the M3 without actually pressing them before you here the "click" which is probably the cause to the "sponginess")

danatkorg
Product Manager, Korg R&D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The button design is completely different from the M3. These have a nice, satisfying click.
For technical support, please contact your Korg Distributor: http://www.korg.co.jp/English/Distributors/
Regretfully, I cannot offer technical support directly.
If you need to contact me for purposes other than technical support, please do not send PMs; instead, send email to dan@korgrd.com
Flash & The Pan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:15 am    Post subject: Re: Size and robustness of buttons Reply with quote

RKfan wrote:
Can anyone tell me what are the dimensions of the buttons on the kronos - having not seen one in the flesh (and had the chance to press them) they look quite thin and although the LEDs in them look fantastic - I wondered how strong they are (I wouldn't want them to break)?

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere (or if I missed the specs on the product website)

I You played the Korg M1 you will find Kronos very similar on the buttons touch feeling.
Durable but not futuristic, ok, fine but nothing else.Lol!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: