Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What about the construction quality!?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guillex wrote:
Sharp wrote:
It's built quality is very high quality, and very typical of what I expect to find in a KORG flagship Workstation. It feels extremely solid to touch and I wouldn't have any fears of throwing it in the back of a trailer for a life on the road gigging.

Feels real good.

Regards
Sharp
\

Thanks for your Reply! And about that I have a doubt, do you have a kronos to confirm that? Congratulations!

No, I was at NAMM so I saw it first hand. KORG also allowed me to pick the keyboard up off the stand to feel how good it's weight is.

Regards
Sharp.
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to add to what I said.... I've already given plenty feedback on how the keyboard feels in the Sticky thread here. http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=58257

The only issue I expressed any concern about what the side panels. Personally, I don't like the idea of having Glossy sides as they will get dirty or will scuff easily. Beyond that, there's nothing even worth moaning about.

Regards
Sharp.
guillex

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharp wrote:
guillex wrote:
Sharp wrote:
It's built quality is very high quality, and very typical of what I expect to find in a KORG flagship Workstation. It feels extremely solid to touch and I wouldn't have any fears of throwing it in the back of a trailer for a life on the road gigging.

Feels real good.

Regards
Sharp
\

Thanks for your Reply! And about that I have a doubt, do you have a kronos to confirm that? Congratulations!

No, I was at NAMM so I saw it first hand. KORG also allowed me to pick the keyboard up off the stand to feel how good it's weight is.

Regards
Sharp.

So, you been there! lucky! It's good to now that somebody had already play it, touch it, and checked the quality. I hope to try it as soon as possible.

And what about the glossy sides and the possible scractches?

Thx Sharp for telling us your experiences. Wink
Melodialworks Music
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guillex wrote:
I hope to try it as soon as possible.

That pretty much summarizes the feeling of everyone frequently this forum! However, the reality is that we all have to wait.
GregC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guillex wrote:
Sharp wrote:
guillex wrote:
Sharp wrote:

Feels real good.

Regards
Sharp
\

Regards
Sharp.

So, you been there! lucky! It's good to now that somebody had already play it, touch it, and checked the quality. I hope to try it as soon as possible.

And what about the glossy sides and the possible scractches?

Thx Sharp for telling us your experiences. Wink

what about them ?

trim your fingernails
Smile
Shakil
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen these buttons, sliders, knobs and the data dial on other KORG gear. I didn't like the knobs and data dial much. The knobs are too thin for me and the dial is smallish.

The joystick is the same as the microSTATION.

Wish they had put the USB port in front like the PA series. Maybe we can just run extension from back to front.

The overall quality is about the same as the M3. The buttons have nice click to them, they are not spongy like M3 though.

The LCD is nice and sharp. The text maybe small for some. You can't work the sliders and knobs with touch. You can select the controls and use dial or +/- buttons, or data entry buttons.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: