Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some photos inside of M3
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AkselPL

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: Some photos inside of M3 Reply with quote

Hi
Here You are some photos from inside of M3.)This is the rar self extract file Smile
http://www.4shared.com/file/ySI2JXqq/M3_online.html
May You also want to see other stuff:
Radias
http://www.4shared.com/file/4w23WhHZ/Radias.html
Electribe MX-1
http://www.4shared.com/file/Gl08kxcQ/MX-1.html
Kaoss Pad 3
http://www.4shared.com/file/uGo9Eyc_/Kaoss_Pad_3.html

Soon i will make photos of Waldorf Blofeld Keyboard;)

btw.
I change the SD card to 1gb and add the EXPCM files, now i can load it directly from card i dont need to use the pen anymore, and the time of loading it is much faster than pen Patriot Xporter.
Korg M3-73, Korg Radias-R, Korg EXB-Radias, Korg Electribe MX-1, Korg Kaoss Pad 3, Kawaii KC-10, Waldorf Blofeld Keyboard, Ibanez GiO, Fender Mustang III, Fostex PM1MKII, X-Fi Elite PRO, E-mu Midi, Reloop RH-3500PRO Ltd, Reloop RHP-20, FL Studio, Apple Ipad 2.
McHale
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Some photos inside of M3 Reply with quote

AkselPL wrote:
I change the SD card to 1gb and add the EXPCM files, now i can load it directly from card i dont need to use the pen anymore, and the time of loading it is much faster than pen Patriot Xporter.

Excellent!

Haven't had a chance to check out the pics but thanks for sharing. These will probably come in handy for more than a few people...

-Mc
Current Korg Gear: KRONOS 88 (4GB), M50-73 (PS mod), RADIAS-73, Electribe MX, Triton Pro (MOSS, SCSI, CF, 64MB RAM), SQ-64, DVP-1, MEX-8000, MR-1, KAOSSilator, nanoKey, nanoKontrol, 3x nanoPad 2, 3x DS1H, 7x PS1, FC7 (yes Korg, NOT Yamaha).
AkselPL

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Some photos inside of M3 Reply with quote

Youre welcome Wink
Korg M3-73, Korg Radias-R, Korg EXB-Radias, Korg Electribe MX-1, Korg Kaoss Pad 3, Kawaii KC-10, Waldorf Blofeld Keyboard, Ibanez GiO, Fender Mustang III, Fostex PM1MKII, X-Fi Elite PRO, E-mu Midi, Reloop RH-3500PRO Ltd, Reloop RHP-20, FL Studio, Apple Ipad 2.
McHale
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just checked 'em out. Very good job detailing all the individual pieces. Did you tear them open to repair or just document?
Current Korg Gear: KRONOS 88 (4GB), M50-73 (PS mod), RADIAS-73, Electribe MX, Triton Pro (MOSS, SCSI, CF, 64MB RAM), SQ-64, DVP-1, MEX-8000, MR-1, KAOSSilator, nanoKey, nanoKontrol, 3x nanoPad 2, 3x DS1H, 7x PS1, FC7 (yes Korg, NOT Yamaha).
AkselPL

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McHale wrote:
I just checked 'em out. Very good job detailing all the individual pieces. Did you tear them open to repair or just document?

well i am not a mechanic or electronic but i love to dissect everything around me, no matter this is the car engine, the fridge etc. i just love to open it look what it have and get it back working(sometimes there is some problems:P). I always want to see what the m3 have inside unfortunately i need to wait because guaranty.
I can say that this was not a piece of cake...
The radias, mx1, kp3 are like ant to elephant in difficulty to decompose. The most difficult part was when i need to point the screws in exactly the same place in rail. That was heavy! There is no simple holes for every screw but two long rails from left to right.
If somebody want to open it i recommend use the camera to film or photo every screw before You get it.
BUT in fact i made some repair... i have that sticky pads problem. I get the nailfile and i sawed from inside every case of the pad now the pads are soo delicate and hmm... light. Much difference in touch!, no sticking anymore.
and i also clean the screen in the corners.

btw, when i saw that PSU it was big surprise Very Happy I said to my girl "Look this is the same like to my laptop lol"
Cesarsound

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very useful pictures, thanks for sharing Exclamation

BTW, now I can see that EXB-Radias and Radias-R are almost the same.
It is clear that the main board of both has the same chip set (except that EXB does not have the DA chip). This proves that EXB-Radias and Radias-R should have the same sonic quality. Luckily I have bought an EXB.
Roland XP50, Fantom X6, Motif ES8 / XS7, S90ES, Nord Electro 3, Korg M3-M w/ EXB Radias, Korg Electribe ESX-SD, Tokai TX5 Classic Organ (B3 clone).

Last edited by Cesarsound on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
dimitris
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They put an external AC/DC Converter inside M3!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
AkselPL

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dimitris wrote:
They put an external AC/DC Converter inside M3!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yeah, that is amazing haha Very Happy
Vangelismusic

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much better for us, if something goes wrong with your M3 just replace with a laptop external power supply, no expensive boards to buy,
AkselPL can you give us an insight on high you remember to put all the right screws back in the same place and all the connecters etc? some tips would be appreciated, I need this advice because some how I might get the courage and open to replace all the switches on my beloved I30.

thanks
kimu
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what the chip from samsung, MX-1 and nanya does?

i guess may handling the touchscreen and?
jazlover
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can I get these pictures? OK, found some at Karma Labs..
kimu
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

link in the first post Wink
jazlover
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
link in the first post

I got through it without them. I couldn't get the picture with that link for some reason. Thanks, anyway!
dumeril7

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not very clear from looking at the page, but when you click on the link you have to wait for 90 seconds before you can download the pics using yet another link. Its their way of trying to get you to buy "premium" access to their file download service. Its annoyanceware. But if you're willing to wait you can download the pics.

D7
jazlover
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
you have to wait for 90 seconds before you can download the pics using yet another link.

After waiting about 72 sec my computer was kick off the page. After that happen twice, I just left. I got the M3 opened without any problems. Thanks, I will play other things until it is fixed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M3 All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: