Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Kronos pre-order offer (UK)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dangerousdave

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:23 pm    Post subject: New Kronos pre-order offer (UK) Reply with quote

As promised, A&C Hamilton have given me details of what they can offer if you're pre-ordering from them. Their number is 01772 722468, and I've been dealing with Keith. They take a refundable deposit of £200, and that will get you:

Quote:

a) Up to £200 worth of goods or £200 discount off other products purchased at a value of over £200 *goods have to be purchased at the same time as the instrument or before the instrument is received by the customer (unless it is a specific order that we are having to wait for i.e. due to low stock etc)

or

b) A cash discount of £100.

This offer is for pre-orders only and pre-orders class as: Anytime before products actually come into stock for the 1st shipment or before 20th June (whichever is soonest)

I've never dealt with them before, but have been very happy with how helpful Keith has been dealing with all my calls and emails.
ScoobyDoo555
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for this Dave, it's always good to have alternative options Cool
Yamaha SY77 & KX88, SSL Nucleus, Korg Kronos 61, Wavestation A/D, Access Virus B, Roland XP30, DeepMind12D, System 1m, V-Synth XT, Focusrite Red16Line, Unitor 8, Akai S3000 XL, Alesis Quadraverb+, Focal Shape Twins, Full fat iMac, Logic Pro X, ProTools 2021, loadsa plugins.
panrixx

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonners free monitors retail for more than £200 but, when asked, they did say they would allow £100 if I decided not to take them. So, the offers are very similar but, I agree, it's good to know what is being offered by each dealer.
dangerousdave

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

panrixx wrote:
Bonners free monitors retail for more than £200...

True, but for £200 I can easily find gear that is worth more to me than a set of monitors that I would be eBaying immediately anyway.

I guess it depends what you're looking for. This definitely works better for me.
dangerousdave

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's my extras selected and confirmed - a mic, stand, expression pedal, footswitch and various cables all for about £15!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: