Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Usa retailers who export
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MartinHines
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jahrome wrote:
Korg is a global company. It seems they should honor the warranty no matter where you purchased it. I could be wrong though.

Although Korg sells products worldwide, most of the Korg Country Distributors are 3rd party companies not owned by Korg.

Each Country Distributor is responsible for paying import fees, and pay for marketing, sales, and support. They pay those costs with the revenue they each earn by selling units.

If the Korg Country Distributor doesn't make any money from your sale (if you purchased from a different country), they feel the support should be provided by the company that did make the sale.

Of course this only applies to warranty work. You can always get any Korg product serviced anywhere if you are willing to pay for it yourself.
DocAtlas

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GregC wrote:
jahrome wrote:
If I was in the States, I would ship it to the closest one to the City of Champions. Razz

Pittsburgh is nice, especially in the winter
Smile

It sure isn't nice right now. I could go for some cooler weather right about now.
Korg BX3; Korg Triton (classic) w/MOSS, Studio Essentials & Vintage Archives; Korg N5EX; Korg O3RW; Kurzweil K2600s; Kurzweil 1000GX;Hammond C3 & Leslie 145; Farfisa Fast 3; Sequential Pro-One; Moog Liberation; Emu Proteus 3; Emu Planet Earth w/Vintage Expansion; Roland JV-880; Yamaha Motif Rack; Yamaha DX21; Yamaha TX216; Yamaha TX81Z; Yamaha TG77.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: