Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Website I Created for Korg Pa3x,

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thompson_m50

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:38 pm    Post subject: New Website I Created for Korg Pa3x, Reply with quote

Hi... I previously owned a Korg M50. But due to financial reasons had to sell it. Now for the past months I have been watching Korg Pa3x. It has not yet been launched here in India. But it is really very expensive and not affordable for me.

That is when I came with an Idea of creating a website for Korg Pa3x and Luckily enough the address www. Link Removed .com was available in the internet.
Soon I started making a website which had Information about Korg Pa3x and also with lots of video demonstrations I found in youtube.

I am hoping this website might be useful for aspiring buyers and anyone who want to find more information about Korg Pa3x. Also I hope that I can make some money out of the advertisements and small donations so that I can buy a Korg Pa3x of my own.

Also my SEO is improving in Google day by day...

Now I need to make my website more better and I do think that you guys can help me with that . Please do give me some suggestions for improving the website.

Also I need some reviews, and Audio/Video Demos from Korg Pa3x Owners.

Ok.. I am sorry if I am asking too much..But I really need to buy this keyboard and I am hoping that this website can help me for doing it..

Don't forget its address..

www. Link Removed .com... Easy to remember Wink Very Happy
thompson_m50

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello..... I am sorry ,, BUt is no intersted?
Frans N

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

First way to many banners. Second there are better ways to earn money online for example with adsense.
PraiseTheLord

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, for me it was nice to have all the videos in one place like that. You know a real advantage might be to improve the naming, dating, descriptions of the videos so people know when it was filmed and what it might highlight. Just a thought.
musician_marius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

commercials...commercials....commercials Smile)
Sharp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd actually warn people NOT to go to your website. You are clearly are only interested in making money from people clicking in as you have countless advertisements embedded.

To me your post is SPAM...!!!!!

Go away and promote your crap elsewhere. Post a link to your website again and I will ban you.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Pa3X All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: