Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

korg germany released prices

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Laste7

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:40 am    Post subject: korg germany released prices Reply with quote

Hi, prices for the German Market are now available at www.korg.de

61 3569 Euro
73 4045 Euro
88 4402 Euro
orpheus2006
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:00 am    Post subject: Re: korg germany released prices Reply with quote

Laste7 wrote:

61 3569 Euro
73 4045 Euro
88 4402 Euro
These are RRPs, not street prices. I expect the street prices to be 800-1000€ lower, as is the case for e.g. the M3.
Korg M3-88 w/ EXB-Radias, Yamaha Motif Rack w/ PLG150-AN & PLG150-DR, Novation A-Station, RME Multiface II Audio Interface, Thinkpad T60 Notebook w/ Sonar X3 and various VSTi, Event TR8 monitors, Beyerdynamic DT-770 headphones
GiantSonicRobot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Re: korg germany released prices Reply with quote

orpheus2006 wrote:
These are RRPs, not street prices. I expect the street prices to be 800-1000€ lower, as is the case for e.g. the M3.

Which would mean that you'd get a K 61 for about € 2799, maybe less. Not too bad, methinks.
I guess, now that there are official MSRPs, it won't take long until Thomann and Musicstore can come to an agreement on what they are going to charge. Wink
korugu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: korg germany released prices Reply with quote

Laste7 wrote:

61 3569 Euro
73 4045 Euro
88 4402 Euro

The prices seem to have disappeared from the korg.de-site again. I'm sure I saw them yesterday after I read this post, but today I cannot find them. I wonder why. Are the prices still going to change (hopefully downwards)? Also, the major German retailers still did not publish their prices, so I guess it's not a done deal yet.
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:37 am    Post subject: Re: korg germany released prices Reply with quote

korugu wrote:
Laste7 wrote:

61 3569 Euro
73 4045 Euro
88 4402 Euro

The prices seem to have disappeared from the korg.de-site again. I'm sure I saw them yesterday after I read this post, but today I cannot find them. I wonder why. Are the prices still going to change (hopefully downwards)? Also, the major German retailers still did not publish their prices, so I guess it's not a done deal yet.

I'm almost sure they were on this page:

http://www.korg.de/produkte/synthesizer/kronos-produktinfo/kronos-produktinfo-1.html

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
korugu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: korg germany released prices Reply with quote

michelkeijzers wrote:

I'm almost sure they were on this page:

http://www.korg.de/produkte/synthesizer/kronos-produktinfo/kronos-produktinfo-1.html

Exactly; that's where I (believe I) saw them too. They were on the tabs on the right side (Kronos 88, 73, 61)...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: