Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Censorship.....?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rocness

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Censorship.....? Reply with quote

Dany wrote:
Rocness wrote:

You LIE !
Cheers

OK, that's it! I've been called a liar on this forum and this is a personal insult and a malicious allegation. I would sue you for this in privat life, if it wasn't on a quite anonymous forum. Therefore I will leave this forum forever and this was my last post... This forum is not "funky" anymore, it's more and more just "junky"...

-

Ok that statement "You Lie" was a play on the congressman who shouted it out at the president at a state of the union address .

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-09-09/politics/joe.wilson_1_rep-wilson-illegal-immigrants-outburst?_s=PM:POLITICS

Sorry if you didn't get that or find it funny , if I offended you , apologies truly . I'm sure your a asset to this forum so don't go .
sparkie
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helpinghand, Those are My Photos..taken by me and hosted on my server..not Korg Forums! If I remove them they are auto removed from Korg Forums.
Dany

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Censorship.....? Reply with quote

Rocness wrote:

Ok that statement "You Lie" was a play on the congressman who shouted it out at the president at a state of the union address .

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-09-09/politics/joe.wilson_1_rep-wilson-illegal-immigrants-outburst?_s=PM:POLITICS

Sorry if you didn't get that or find it funny , if I offended you , apologies truly . I'm sure your a asset to this forum so don't go .

Apology accepted! I saw some of your other posts and you are of course fair-minded. So, I am sorry that I didn't get the "Joe Wilson" joke. I am following US politics every day, but living in Switzerland, I have another perspective. Therefore it was a misunderstanding and I have overreacted...so sorry for this as well...
So let's go back to the topics.

-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: