Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Safely Unload EX Samples
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkie wrote:

Yes thats it!! Alphabetical and as simple to cross reference as possible.

I will adapt my app to make that possible ... but please give me a week or two since it's 'only' a hobby project. I want to redesign my program a little (to make it future proof for newer ... or actually older synths), and the other cross reference list is not optimal yet.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sparkie
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

michelkeijzers wrote:
sparkie wrote:

I will adapt my app to make that possible ... but please give me a week or two since it's 'only' a hobby project. I want to redesign my program a little (to make it future proof for newer ... or actually older synths), and the other cross reference list is not optimal yet.

Thats fine, I will definitely use it as I am sure others will as well!! TX!!
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkie wrote:
michelkeijzers wrote:
sparkie wrote:

Thats fine, I will definitely use it as I am sure others will as well!! TX!!

It was much easier than I expected. See the following posts:
http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=400692#400692

and

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=62694

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sparkie
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great thanks although someone mentioned the ones are missing from L-T??
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sparkie wrote:
Great thanks although someone mentioned the ones are missing from L-T??

It has been fixed, problem was that there is a maximum length of a forum post; if this happens the middle part is removed.

shap

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:33 am    Post subject: Can that be had as CSV? Reply with quote

Michel:

Any chance of getting that data in the form of a spreadsheet or as comma-separated values? It would be very nice to be able to manipulate/search it.

For those of us who happen to like the Jap Piano, for example, it would tel us what needs to be whacked to replace the German Piano in all the combis so that we can unload that German Piano data...
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: Re: Can that be had as CSV? Reply with quote

shap wrote:
Michel:

Any chance of getting that data in the form of a spreadsheet or as comma-separated values? It would be very nice to be able to manipulate/search it.

For those of us who happen to like the Jap Piano, for example, it would tel us what needs to be whacked to replace the German Piano in all the combis so that we can unload that German Piano data...

A comma separated file seems a very good idea, I don't want to make something for a specific spreadsheet (like Excel), since then IMac users want me to make some IExcel sheet format. But a comma seperated file should not be a problem.

I have asked Sharp to put everything in the download section for Kronos (which does not exist at the moment).

For the last 'problem' I will try to help with showing for each sample where it is used (in which programs/combis). However, this will take me more time to program.

With the list you also can check where a certain program is used (i.e. the japanese piano), so you can replace it by the german piano program.

Guess I should make a wish list.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: