Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Porting patches from Trinity and Triton
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Synthoid
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone was going to do the same thing for the M3 so the Triton owners among us could transfer patches... we're still waiting.

Sad
qfingers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yatrix wrote:
Guys,
BillW was so kind to provide me about month ago with preload.pcg for Kronos and midi specs from the disk (thanks to Korg for complete info this time) and I've already implemented viewer function for Kronos pcg files in my librarian. See my site in signature. The preload.pcg for Kronos is included inside setup.

Well, since I have the Triton half parsing complete, I just need the Kronos half. With the Midi Spec for the Kronos, this could be done pretty easily. All the Midi Specs for korg products I've worked with show the binary layout of Programs/Combinations/etc. so this is not that difficult. I've written conversion programs many times for many other types of formats for most of my programming life. This project is fairly trivial by comparison of other projects I've done. I just need the Midi Spec. I've already got the kronos .pcg parsed for Set Lists, Programs, Combinations, Drumkits, Wave Sequences. I have all the names of them, it's just the content that needs to be deciphered which is what the Midi Spec provides.

q
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: