Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any experience with the Alesis M1 active MkII speakers?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pepperpotty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:01 pm    Post subject: Any experience with the Alesis M1 active MkII speakers? Reply with quote

Hiya,

I'm looking at investing in a pair of monitor speakers pretty sharpish. I've just bought the Voicelive 2 sound pedal so I'm looking for something to blast my voice out of. I want the speakers to monitor my recordings on my pc. So I'll need to be able to hook them up to my audio interface.

I've been looking at reviews for the Alesis M1 active MKII speakers and they seem pretty good but do any of you have any experience with them?

My price range is really no more than about £250 and although you might tell me to wait until I can afford to spend more. I have no speakers other than my cheap pc ones so I am in desperate need.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as speakers really aren't my forte.

Thanks,

Emma
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Audio / Visual All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: