Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

setting output levels bus 1-4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyP66

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:42 pm    Post subject: setting output levels bus 1-4 Reply with quote

I love the Kronos but the Leslie is still not as good as my Neo Ventilator. That's why I want to route the organ sounds in a combi to output 1 which feeds my ventilator. There seems to be no output control on those busses so the Ventilator wil distort.

I now am using the levels per layer in the combi editor but maybe there is an "overall setting"

Does anyone found a way to set those output levels?

Korg Kronos 73 | Hammond SK1 | Yamaha MO6 | NEO Ventilator | UE5pro monitors
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: setting output levels bus 1-4 Reply with quote

TonyP66 wrote:
I love the Kronos but the Leslie is still not as good as my Neo Ventilator. That's why I want to route the organ sounds in a combi to output 1 which feeds my ventilator. There seems to be no output control on those busses so the Ventilator wil distort.

I now am using the levels per layer in the combi editor but maybe there is an "overall setting"

Does anyone found a way to set those output levels?

Why don't you lower the volumes of the timbre(s) in the combi that are routed to bus 1-4 ?

What you also can do is use an insert compressor with some settings so it only lowers the volume but this cost an IFX.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
jg::
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, just use the volume faders on the first page of Combi mode.

jg::
TonyP66

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much for your feedback. I am resolving this exactly as you are suggesting at this moment but I thought maybe I overlook a feature.

Korg Kronos 73 | Hammond SK1 | Yamaha MO6 | NEO Ventilator | UE5pro monitors
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: