Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kronos 88 in the UK
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TSUNAMI wrote:
The bonners deal was £2599 and some crappy behringer monitors thrown in free.

michelkeijzers wrote:
I assume the Bonners deal may not be announced publicly ?

That's about the same price in the Netherlands ... but without the monitors.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
keyplayer14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got the same letter this morning. When I spoke to Bonners at the weekend I was told they're not even expecting any 61's this month, may get a chance of the 88 but they have no idea how many they might get.

It's a bit disappointing that the Korg letter contains no mention of possible delivery dates.
TSUNAMI
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawsons also have the 61 in stock Smile
13in Retina MacBook Pro, Quadcore i5 27in 8GB iMac, Logic Studio 9.1, Ableton Live9, Push, Volca Beats, Korg KRONOS 61, Korg Arp odyssey, Roland D50, Yamaha SY85, Moog Sub37, Roland TR8, Roland SP808, Korg NanoPad2, Eventide H9, Presonus 1602, Alesis M1 MkII, Yamaha APX5, Fender Splattercaster, DrumKat DK10, 1000 miles of cable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
panrixx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, anyone know if any 88s are in stock anywhere?
Rorcus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aprilsbonfire wrote:
whats the Bonners deal ?

The deal was for a limited time, pre-orders got £200 of store credit to spend in store or online (which I'll get a decent set of headphones and an expression pedal) + I got a better trade in price for my M50 than they are selling for on Ebay.
TSUNAMI
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was NOT the Bonners deal ... That was the AC Hamilton offer.

Rorcus wrote:
aprilsbonfire wrote:
whats the Bonners deal ?

The deal was for a limited time, pre-orders got £200 of store credit to spend in store or online (which I'll get a decent set of headphones and an expression pedal) + I got a better trade in price for my M50 than they are selling for on Ebay.

13in Retina MacBook Pro, Quadcore i5 27in 8GB iMac, Logic Studio 9.1, Ableton Live9, Push, Volca Beats, Korg KRONOS 61, Korg Arp odyssey, Roland D50, Yamaha SY85, Moog Sub37, Roland TR8, Roland SP808, Korg NanoPad2, Eventide H9, Presonus 1602, Alesis M1 MkII, Yamaha APX5, Fender Splattercaster, DrumKat DK10, 1000 miles of cable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rorcus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TSUNAMI wrote:

Rorcus wrote:
aprilsbonfire wrote:
whats the Bonners deal ?

It was also the Bonners deal at the time I was pre-ordering Very Happy

zzz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was on the phone to PMT Bristol today, and as far as they know, it's still "the end of August". They'll let me know as soon as, but they don't want the date to extend indefinitely, any more than we do. Just keep on reading the manuals (have you seen the size of the parameters one?), and try and get some idea of the basics in the meantime....
RKfan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: Letter back to Korg Reply with quote

I've been quiet for a couple of weeks - time for a moan or maybe a suggestion for some of you poor guys waiting... In response to the Korg letters.

Try this.

Dear Korg thank-you for the kind letter you sent me today concerning the continuing delay to the delivery of my Kronos. As you know I have paid a deposit on my Kronos and have now been waiting for it for (insert number) weeks now. I have been very patient with you and understand some of your reasons for delays, but I have put a lot of faith into your company and quite frankly an apology is no longer sufficient.

I will remain on your waiting list, as you have informed me that otherwise I could have to wait several months, so what choice do I have (really?).

However, from todays date onwards I will be charging you £100 per week until my Kronos is delivered. As a serious company that values its customers I am sure you will accept my reasonable offer.

Additionally, I would question your marketing strategy of offering your excellent (if somewhat invisible) product only to relatively small dealers and even then as demo machines only - you may find that if you sent product to the likes of Digital Village or Thoman you might get lots more sales.

Come on Korg - this is really getting beyond a joke.
TSUNAMI
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that's a new one, not seen that before ... intresting that its for preorders from 25th June to the 31st August .... seems like there not expecting any before Sept !!!

and i still got a better deal last Friday !?! why are people waiting for Bonners ?

Rorcus wrote:
TSUNAMI wrote:

Rorcus wrote:
aprilsbonfire wrote:
whats the Bonners deal ?

It was also the Bonners deal at the time I was pre-ordering Very Happy

Rorcus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TSUNAMI wrote:
i still got a better deal last Friday !?! why are people waiting for Bonners ?

Do you mind if I ask what their deal was?

I've dealt with Production room for both my MM8 and a JunoDI if I can get a Kronos from them for better than £2399 + another £500 off for my M50 and interest free credit then I'll happily switch to them.. Cool
TSUNAMI
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My price was £2399 no extras not forced to spend my saving at there store nada ... also got leads chucked in.

I would rather any day have £200 knocked off the price than be given £200 credit ...

Ask for Andy or Rich ....

as for getting £500 for your M50 ... I'm assuming its a 88 ? ... no chance if its a 61 they sell for about £750 new now. Interest free credit yeah they do that if its the way you roll. (Hate it my self)

Rorcus wrote:
TSUNAMI wrote:
i still got a better deal last Friday !?! why are people waiting for Bonners ?

Do you mind if I ask what their deal was?

I've dealt with Production room for both my MM8 and a JunoDI if I can get a Kronos from them for better than £2399 + another £500 off for my M50 and interest free credit then I'll happily switch to them.. Cool

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: