Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

editor please Korg .......

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TSUNAMI
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:04 pm    Post subject: editor please Korg ....... Reply with quote

So I tonight connected up my Kronos to my iMac and booted up Logic .....

Please make my life easier Korg ... release the AU plugin/editor soon ... Pretty please ... with cherries on the top ....
13in Retina MacBook Pro, Quadcore i5 27in 8GB iMac, Logic Studio 9.1, Ableton Live9, Push, Volca Beats, Korg KRONOS 61, Korg Arp odyssey, Roland D50, Yamaha SY85, Moog Sub37, Roland TR8, Roland SP808, Korg NanoPad2, Eventide H9, Presonus 1602, Alesis M1 MkII, Yamaha APX5, Fender Splattercaster, DrumKat DK10, 1000 miles of cable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
robinkle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sick of waiting too.
jimknopf
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can be very patient as long as I'm well informed and have a chance to understand reasons for delays. And an estimated date +/- few weeks would at least allow some planning.

But advertising the Kronos including the editor, and then not even feeling the need to communicate the state of things, after about two months delay, isn't cool from my view.
I don't find ANY hint on ANY Korg page.
Just being silent about it doesn't make an issue non-existent.

This is not just wanting the plugin for the sake of it: I really need this thing to rearrange my sequencer stuff with the Kronos as "key board" within my DAW. And this job can't seriously be accomplished by the Kronos onboard sequencer (unless you have lots of time to waste).
cello
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimknopf wrote:
I can be very patient as long as I'm well informed and have a chance to understand reasons for delays. And an estimated date +/- few weeks would at least allow some planning.

But advertising the Kronos including the editor, and then not even feeling the need to communicate the state of things, after about two months delay, isn't cool from my view.
I don't find ANY hint on ANY Korg page.
Just being silent about it doesn't make an issue non-existent.

This is not just wanting the plugin for the sake of it: I really need this thing to rearrange my sequencer stuff with the Kronos as "key board" within my DAW. And this job can't seriously be accomplished by the Kronos onboard sequencer (unless you have lots of time to waste).

Makes you wonder how on earth OASYS users have managed to do anything without an editor for the last 6 years, doesn't it?

And as for broken promises... deja vu?
RKfan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
But advertising the Kronos including the editor, and then not even feeling the need to communicate the state of things, after about two months delay, isn't cool from my view

Advertising a product and then not delivering it (Hmmm... Advertising Standards might be interested in that)...
PinkFloydDudi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have zero sympathy for those waiting for the editor while sitting in front of their Kronos - while there are many of us who still don't even have the kronos.
curvebender
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cello wrote:
Makes you wonder how on earth OASYS users have managed to do anything without an editor for the last 6 years, doesn't it?

The big display, that's how! Wink
cello
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

curvebender wrote:
cello wrote:

The big display, that's how! Wink

Laughing Great reply!
jimknopf
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkFloydDudi wrote:
I have zero sympathy for those waiting for the editor while sitting in front of their Kronos - while there are many of us who still don't even have the kronos.

I even can understand that, just like Oasys owner frustration to a certain degree. Smile And believe me, I am very grateful to be able to use this board already.

Still I think the editor state of things should be communicated.
If you had the Kronos in use and wanted to adapt your sequencer stuff to the new centre piece (which will still take some time), you would want that too, would you?
susbemol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

never mind
TSUNAMI
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would make you a big jealous jerk then !!! Razz

PinkFloydDudi wrote:

13in Retina MacBook Pro, Quadcore i5 27in 8GB iMac, Logic Studio 9.1, Ableton Live9, Push, Volca Beats, Korg KRONOS 61, Korg Arp odyssey, Roland D50, Yamaha SY85, Moog Sub37, Roland TR8, Roland SP808, Korg NanoPad2, Eventide H9, Presonus 1602, Alesis M1 MkII, Yamaha APX5, Fender Splattercaster, DrumKat DK10, 1000 miles of cable !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PinkFloydDudi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimknopf wrote:
PinkFloydDudi wrote:

I even can understand that, just like Oasys owner frustration to a certain degree. Smile And believe me, I am very grateful to be able to use this board already.

Still I think the editor state of things should be communicated.
If you had the Kronos in use and wanted to adapt your sequencer stuff to the new centre piece (which will still take some time), you would want that too, would you?

Definitely agree that the overall communication regarding all things kronos and things related to kronos has been beyond pathetic. Really not happy with the lack of reports and announcements from korg on this stuff.

I'd honestly have jumped ship and gone to another synth by now - if there was one that I felt was even close to its equal. Sadly, there is not. (IMO)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: