Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Connecting another synth via audio input
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CfNorENa wrote:
michelkeijzers wrote:
I wonder what would happen if you have e.g. a TEX and output its audio into the input of the Kronos and outputting its input into an input of the TEX, creating a sort of loop.

Well, you'd need at least a 4-channel mixer in order to hear both at the same time. Could be interesting...

And what if you connect the outputs of the Kronos (or TEX in my case) to the audio inputs and use two other busses for output?

I can try it (when I have time).

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CfNorENa wrote:
michelkeijzers wrote:
I wonder what would happen if you have e.g. a TEX and output its audio into the input of the Kronos and outputting its input into an input of the TEX, creating a sort of loop.

Well, you'd need at least a 4-channel mixer in order to hear both at the same time. Could be interesting...

I connected the outputs of the Kronos to the audio inputs and redirected it to outputs 3/4 but it doesn't work since there is no loop then. After that I used a headphone but no change. I guess it only works if you can copy the output of the L/R to the busses but that is not possible on a TEX. I heard on the Kronos it should be possible so maybe somebody else who is interested can give it a try.

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bertotti
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could I run my guitar into the Kronos as well?! Straight or from an amp line out? My head is spinning again!
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never tried it but you can put any input into the Kronos (maybe with help of a mixer if the connection doesn't fit).

You could try an amp tube or overdrive or even non guitar specific effects.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: