Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

d888 question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobby chabby

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: d888 question Reply with quote

i've been using my d888 for a couple of years now . it's by far the most straight forward standalone digital recorder i've used .
when i record my band, i frequently create a new song, then record multiple takes & songs one that song (using markers to navigate thru the different songs later on at mixdown time) . this way we can just roll thru 45 minutes of recording & i can mix it down later.
my question is very simple . is there any way to go into one of these 45 minute songs & copy only a certain section to a new song (something like in & out for punching)?
any info would be greatly appreciated
thank you
jerky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think so. I recommend you to create a new song for each take. It only takes a second.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Digital Recording and Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: