Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

First Kronos Gig!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
danmusician
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: First Kronos Gig! Reply with quote

This morning I had my first public gig with my Kronos 73. I love this board more than ever! I used Karma to accompany hymns for worship. For several solo numbers, I used audio tracks made on my Mac as backing tracks in the sequencer. (I love not needing to reassign patch numbers in MIDI sequences to match a new keyboard!) The set list had everything I needed right at my fingertips. No changing modes to get to combos, patches or sequences. I love playing these keys! I love the response of the instrument. Honestly, it was the best performance I've given in a long time, and the Kronos was a major reason for that!
Bruce Lychee
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Re: First Kronos Gig! Reply with quote

danmusician wrote:
This morning I had my first public gig with my Kronos 73. I love this board more than ever! I used Karma to accompany hymns for worship. For several solo numbers, I used audio tracks made on my Mac as backing tracks in the sequencer. (I love not needing to reassign patch numbers in MIDI sequences to match a new keyboard!) The set list had everything I needed right at my fingertips. No changing modes to get to combos, patches or sequences. I love playing these keys! I love the response of the instrument. Honestly, it was the best performance I've given in a long time, and the Kronos was a major reason for that!

Sounds great. Glad you were inspired. I'm sure your congregation shared in your joy.
jimknopf
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations as well!

In a way it's always a confirmation of own experiences to see others being stunned just as much by the possibilities and sound quality, which a Kronos offers in everyday music life.
danmusician
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, guys!

And Bruce, I was performing at a church other than mine. One gentleman commented to me that the worship was more joyful than they had experienced for sometime. So I guess you're right, the congregation did share the joy! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: