Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg DS10 Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG - Nintendo DS/3DS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
supermel74

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:55 pm    Post subject: Korg DS10 Question Reply with quote

I can't find any proper place to ask this but I know a lot of Kaoss usrs also use the DS10 so I'll try here. When you bring up the 4 MPC style drum pads on the DS10, how do you shut off the arpeggiator while recording? I'm trying to play in a simple beat but the drums trigger like an arpeggio even when I just tap them quickly. I'm trying to record them by playing them like you would on a drum sampler, but they're triggering like the ribbon controller triggers drums on the ESX/EMX.
Pastor-of-Muppets
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have my DS in front of me now (and you've posted in the right forum Wink) but I don't get the effect you describe - if I hit the drum pad it plays once, and then again when the loop repeats. how many steps are in your pattern?
supermel74

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

16 steps. The pads act properly when there is no pattern playing, but when a pattern is playing or I try recording a pattern with the pads they trigger repeatedly like the arpeggiator on the ESX/EMX
Pastor-of-Muppets
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still can't reproduce this - are you sure you haven't got a delay effect on the drums?
supermel74

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't actually have the DS anymore. I was borrowing a friends unit. It definitely wasn't a delay effect though. It was a rapid retriggering, similar to an arpeggiator.
booper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:55 pm    Post subject: DS10 CRAZY Reply with quote

Hi,
When u edit the drum patch like a synth part, u can make a loop on the drum so it's perhaps the pb u describe.

Smile

see ya:)
Cumulus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have delay on the drums?

Look in the effetcts section and see if the delay on the drums (or on everything).

Good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> KORG - Nintendo DS/3DS All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: