Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cubase patchlist?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
popmann

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:05 pm    Post subject: Cubase patchlist? Reply with quote

Anyone have a program patchlist forthe Kronos for Cubase? Or actually...I have a recent DP7 and Logic9 machine upstairs I might be able to convert if you've got that...
Lou
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of going through all that, why not wait the month for the editor?
Everything you select in the editor will be saved with your Cubase project..
popmann

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean the plug in? Sure...I can wait...I just don't know what it's actually going to do.

...and do you know...64bit support out of the gate? If not...can't do it. All 64bit all the time here. BFD2 was my last hold out still making me open Cubase in 32bit mode--and they recently went beta with 64bit code, which has worked fine for me.

Has there been any real release notes as to what it's going to do? I was thinking the plug in was going to also utilize the USB audio connection which won't work for me either, as ASIO doesn't support aggregate devices.

I thought they were releasing and editor for doing sound design...AND a plug in "adapter" of sorts...you're saying it's going to be one in the same piece of code?
Lou
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

popmann wrote:

...and do you know...64bit support out of the gate? If not...can't do it. All 64bit all the time here. BFD2 was my last hold out still making me open Cubase in 32bit mode--and they recently went beta with 64bit code, which has worked fine for me.

Not sure, but the Korg driver supports 32 and 64 bit, so just a guess, I'm thinking it will?
Quote:
Has there been any real release notes as to what it's going to do? I was thinking the plug in was going to also utilize the USB audio connection which won't work for me either, as ASIO doesn't support aggregate devices

I don't think they will restrict us solely to using usb audio.

Quote:
I thought they were releasing and editor for doing sound design...AND a plug in "adapter" of sorts...you're saying it's going to be one in the same piece of code?

No, I'm not saying that at all. It did sound like 2 different plugs though when reading the little bit of info they give?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: