Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What apps should be developed?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hugo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iElectribe S (sampler) should be considered, as well as an expanded iElectribe MX. The market is heating up fast, though, so Korg really have to put in an extra effort in the next app. And I'm sure they will.
Jimboeh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd really like a gorgeous version (think iMs-20) of the Ds-apps "Korg Ds-10 plus" (Korg i-10 plus?) and the "Korg-M01" (Korg-iM01?) on my iPad, that would be so great! Shocked
I really like those two apps (the only reason I imported a US-version of the Nintendo DSi) but its not the easiest thing to transport your finished songs to soundcloud from your DSi... Laughing

Pretty please?
Crystalmsc

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jimboeh wrote:
I'd really like a gorgeous version (think iMs-20)

agree, I'm going to be very happy if they add more tracks or one more track at least, plus the DS-10 easy to use sequencer.
Korg: Wavedrum/Mini/Global, MS-20m, Volca Beats/Bass/Key, Trinity Pro, Karma + Moss Board, 01R/W, Wavestation/SR/EX, microKORG XL, Kaossilator Pro, iKaossilator, Kaoss Pad Quad, Monotribe, Monotron/duo/delay, DS-10, Korg Collection V2, Korg Gadget, microKEY25
Station: Ableton Live 10 Suite, Obscurium, Push 2, Ultranova
Kaossilatron - Voicillator
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cotler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:24 am    Post subject: Prophecy please! Reply with quote

An iProphecy would be an interesting product.

You could really rock the ribbon wheel on an iPad.
Crystalmsc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:26 am    Post subject: Re: Prophecy please! Reply with quote

cotler wrote:
An iProphecy would be an interesting product.

You could really rock the ribbon wheel on an iPad.

That would be nice, I own the board in my Trinity but always want the real keyboard. Just make the iProphecy with an easy to use interface, fully controllable from the original keyboard, so when I get one it would be even nicer Smile but it will raise the used price too may be..
Korg: Wavedrum/Mini/Global, MS-20m, Volca Beats/Bass/Key, Trinity Pro, Karma + Moss Board, 01R/W, Wavestation/SR/EX, microKORG XL, Kaossilator Pro, iKaossilator, Kaoss Pad Quad, Monotribe, Monotron/duo/delay, DS-10, Korg Collection V2, Korg Gadget, microKEY25
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hugo
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, definately; iMS-20+ would be awesome. What I'd like to see more than anything in an upgraded iMS-20, is an extra (or more) synth part + maybe more effects.
Crystalmsc

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hugo wrote:
Yes, definately; iMS-20+ would be awesome. What I'd like to see more than anything in an upgraded iMS-20, is an extra (or more) synth part + maybe more effects.

more fx would be cool..KP Quad style perhaps. In pattern and song mode, it's going to be awesome! Smile
DBM

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MS20 update with other sequencing options .
Editors on iPad would be smart , but over all I want the .....
Mono/poly & Wave station to make there way over to iOS !
decrepitude

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IOS version of the latest electribes, EMX and ESX. They could take the opportunity to improve the quality of the effects and add the keyboard and kaoss modules from IMS-20.

Kaossilator Pro would also rock. Severely.

Cool
hazabikit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

decrepitude wrote:
Kaossilator Pro would also rock. Severely.

Two Kaossilators would rock even harder...

KPro on the left half of the screen, with its audio sent to the KP3 on the right half of the screen!
inaheartbeat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am less interested in more apps than having Korg enhance the apps they have. In particular, for iMS-20 I would love:

polyphony of some sort. I know the original didn't have it but so what, the original didn't have KAOSS Pads either Smile

Support for pitch bend. Yes, I can patch the mod wheel but I want BOTH just like a more modern synth.

Full, bidirectional midi support including sync. I suppose this likely will have to wait till iOS 5.0 comes out.

WIST that does more than coordinate two ipads starting and stopping. They have to clock together. Unless tempo is synced there is no point.

More parts and the ability to select the midi channels the parts are on. Strict drum parts should be note triggered and should not all require a separate midi channel. What happened to midi channel 10 for drums using notes to select the drum played??? If the part is other than a drum part then fine, put it on a separate midi channel if necessary.

Better sequencing including support for triplet sequences and note ties/ sustained notes for pad creation and interesting rhythms.

I absolutely LOVE this app so all these suggestions are made fondly.
Crystalmsc

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hazabikit wrote:
Two Kaossilators would rock even harder...

KPro on the left half of the screen, with its audio sent to the KP3 on the right half of the screen!

That's dope, please add the KP Quad function to the KP3 section Smile
k-tk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Korg Ds-10 plus
and
Kaossilator

...pliz Laughing
conundrum

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kaossilator is out... for iphone. Rolling Eyes I hesitate to buy it, unless they're going to make it universal.
Crystalmsc

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they are preparing a more powerful version for the iPad version, just like the iMS20 to the DS10.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg - Apple iPad Software Section All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: