Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Kronos OS v1.5 Release date
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DennyC
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

billysynth1 wrote:
Yes, definately no bordom with Kronos, you can play just one program with drum track for hours lol, I'm still at bank User A with pianos and elec piano's for the past six weeks...lol

Billy

I agree, there is a lot of stuff left to explore on the Kronos. The update is still very important to me as I have my eye on a couple of the Karo sound sets. BTW, Billy, that there is a very nice complement of synths. You've definitely got a lot of options with that arsenal. Nice selection. Smile
apex
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what I'm wondering isbif the update will ONLY include the list if updates we were initially given or if other "goodies" will be included....

improved sequencer
fixed soundfont import

etc.... whatever other little things the community has been talking about.

YouTube -
https://www.youtube.com/juliusdeberryjr

Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/majesticstudiosllc

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/majesticstudios_jld/
jeebustrain
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

popmann wrote:
jeebustrain wrote:
michelkeijzers wrote:
Officially mid October is over, however, one time I was on a project and we had to deliver in April ... we succeeded, on April, 40 (i.e. May, 10).

Ha - I'm in the midst of an SAP implementation project here at work. Massive system integration, data conversion, all that stuff, coupled with a very agressive schedule and some other things that I probably shouldn't interject my opinions on the internet. Go-live was supposed to be March 1st of this year (2011). Right now it's looking like it's going to be Q2 2012 (probably at the earliest).

I must work where you work. Wink

heh - do you? a large construction company?
::: Korg Kronos 88 ::: Alesis Fusion 8HD ::: Kurzweil PC361 ::: Roland V-Synth ::: DSI Prophet 12 ::: DSI OB-6 ::: Korg Prophecy ::: Moog Micromoog ::: Yamaha CP-30 ::: Alesis Andromeda ::: Moog Sub37 ::: Sequential Prophet 600 ::: Korg MS2000BR ::: GSI Burn :::

My Music
phattbuzz
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My only concern is that the new OS version is stable. I'm sure that's what is taking some time. I can wait, if that is the case. I really want to be able to create more program slots. Since we have only one dedicated bank at the moment, I've set it for the EXi, but I've found that I really need another bank for HD1. After the new OS comes in, I will start posting some pics, audio and videos of my current system. I'm using my Kronos as the only sound generator right now and I have two other keyboards midied up to it: a Korg TR61 and a Casio Privera. It sounds fantastic! I'm also looking at getting some custom MIDI bass pedals to hook up to this system.

Once the new OS is all set, I'll be checking out some of the Karo (and other 3rd party) libraries.
Past Instruments of Construction: Hammond A100 w/Leslie 760, Korg R3, Roland AxSynth, Korg Poly61, Korg M1, Univox MaxiKorg, Korg MS2000, (2) Moog Concertmate MG1, (2) Hammond X5, Rhodes Mark I & 2, Farfisa Compact, Yamaha S08, Casio SK1, Strymon Mobius, Custom Bass Pedals, Burns B3 Theremin.
robkeith

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:17 pm    Post subject: Kronos Update? Reply with quote

Looks like the Japanese website stating update will be late Oct is correct, as it's the 24th here in Aus.
michelkeijzers
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Kronos Update? Reply with quote

robkeith wrote:
Looks like the Japanese website stating update will be late Oct is correct, as it's the 24th here in Aus.

You mean you already got it? I don't see any link where to install/download it. Do you have a link about the date (24th)?

Developer of the free PCG file managing application for most Korg workstations: PCG Tools, see https://www.kronoshaven.com/pcgtools/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
robkeith

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:08 am    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

quote "robkeith wrote:

You mean you already got it? I don't see any link where to install/download it. Do you have a link about the date (24th)?

no I was merley suggesting that because its the 24th here Mid Month on the website has pretty much passed us by, but boy I wish I had the update!!
Ksynth
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Late October is starting to blend into early November. Hope I am wrong.
EXer
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let Korg take their time for testing. Better late and bug free than rushed out and faulty.
Dniss
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EXer wrote:
Let Korg take their time for testing. Better late and bug free than rushed out and faulty.

My thought exactly!

I don't mind waiting, when it worth it.
Davidb
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apex wrote:
what I'm wondering isbif the update will ONLY include the list if updates we were initially given or if other "goodies" will be included....

improved sequencer
fixed soundfont import

etc.... whatever other little things the community has been talking about.

Nope.
Nothing about an improved sequencer, I´m afraid.

And about fixed soundfont import, neither, AFAWK.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: