Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

feedback loops

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ReekDaddy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:05 am    Post subject: feedback loops Reply with quote

so i have created one haha.wondering how to get out of this hope you have time to help me,k i have 2x kp3 a k-pro and a micro korgxl .i have a behringer 802 microkorg goes into k-pro which then goes into kp3 - into B.802.... thats direct of course.. then second kp3 going out from control room into kp3 (set to send) then out 802 back into kp3 no matter what i do i get feedback when i put effects on and is too quiet to sample if i go lower . now my mixer main out goes to a ebox 44 interface to comp then i run ableton out from ebox 44 to my yahmaha moniter speaks how do i setup a send on kp3 to mixer and not get feedback do i need another mixer or a seperate EQ please help thanks for your time in this matter
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Audio / Visual All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: