Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New board arrangements/additions, perhaps?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tpantano
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:28 am    Post subject: New board arrangements/additions, perhaps? Reply with quote

Hi!

I know that Sharp (or you, if you're Sharp) is quite busy with the forum as well as his personal life. I do have some forum suggestions I've noticed from my time here- but they are simply suggestions ^.^

I've noticed that the "Promote Your Music Online" section gets very little attention. It's a shame, as there are many fantastic artists on this site- and unfortunately, posting there usually results in little commentary.
Also, would it be possible to have a dedicated work in progress board? The "Promote Your Music" board has the connotation that you're trying to, well, promote your music- sometimes, I'm simply looking for feedback and ideas on things I'm working on ^^

The other thing is related to synth programming/patching. The R3/Radias forum seems to have become a bastion for programming advice- but, often I have questions that relate to using synths other than my R3. I'll usually ask them in the General Synth board, but, I'd get less of a response there than I would in the R3dias board.

Perhaps these are more of an issue of Korg Forums Culture (we tend to focus on the instruments relevant to us, for good reason) but perhaps we could have a dedicated patching thread?

Thanks for your consideration!

-Tristan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Testing This Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: