Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to import KLDC sounds into Kronos?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rockstar898

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:11 pm    Post subject: How to import KLDC sounds into Kronos? Reply with quote

Can anyone recommend an easy way to export the sounds from the Korg Legacy Digital Collection so that I can basically recreate the progs/combis directly on the Kronos? Several of my band's older albums used sounds from the M1 and T1 (which I no longer own), and now that I have the KLDC, it would be awesome to recreate them on the Kronos directly so that I don't have to set up my laptop on stage and control it via midi to use them.

I found a youtube video that suggested recording 8 KLDC midi tracks in Logic, each with a single 'C' note, then bouncing each track to an aiff or wav file, and manually importing the resulting audio files into the Kronos via USB key. Ultimately, I will do that if I have to, but it took about 30 minutes of Kronos touchscreen manipulation to adjust the note length, natural sustain, formant, etc, and I'm just checking to see if anyone knows of an easier way before taking that route!

Gear: Korg KRONOS 88, Korg Trinity 61, Roland V-Synth GT 2, Korg nanoKey2, Presonus FireStudio Project, Novation ZeRO MKII Control Surface
Software: Korg Legacy Digital Collection, M-Tron Pro Virtual Mellotron, Komplete 8, 8dio.com's Requiem & Liberis AllChoir Bundle, 8dio Adagio Violins, Melodyne Studio 3
DAW: Logic 9.1.8 on OS X Lion 10.8.2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: