Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KARMA M50 Software - Now Released!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
guillex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StephenKay wrote:
sti23 wrote:
guillex wrote:
Mhh I want this!

Ive just baught an M50 in Argentina...here we have a bad $ change...its almost 4 pesos 1 dollar...so the karma soft will cost 4 times more! terrible...but Im planning to buy it in the next months, Ive download a demo and its amazing...

Such a pitty this no discount for m50 users...

Regards and congratulations for your amazing work!!!

Can you tell me where you found the demo? I'd like to try it out.

We've never made a demo version of KARMA M50, so he must have looked at a demo of KARMA MW or KARMA Triton....not exactly the same, but close....older version...

Hi guys! Stepehn is right, some months ago I was having a Korg Tr, so I've download a demo version...Sorry I should have write that...

Anxious
sti23

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well......will there be a demo for Karma M50? Very Happy
StephenKay
KARMA Developer
Approved Merchant
KARMA Developer<br>Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sti23 wrote:
Well......will there be a demo for Karma M50? Very Happy

No plans at this time.

Fogrimm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do I understand right that the M50 factory presets are replaced by other sounds that come with the KARMA-software?

How is it possible in this case to use KARMAless sounds e.g. live on stage? Do I have to reload the factory sounds everytime again when I want to use sounds without KARMA?

Thanks in advance for your explanation.

F.
StephenKay
KARMA Developer
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fogrimm wrote:
Do I understand right that the M50 factory presets are replaced by other sounds that come with the KARMA-software?

Yes. It comes with the factory presets of the Korg M3, including all of the KARMA goodness. Wink

Quote:
How is it possible in this case to use KARMAless sounds e.g. live on stage? Do I have to reload the factory sounds everytime again when I want to use sounds without KARMA?

Yes, from a smart media card (or the global mode reload data function if you just want the factory sounds back) - Takes about 5 seconds.

lazer16

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:47 pm    Post subject: Karma software for M50 Reply with quote

This Karma Software looks very powerfull. Is it dificult to operate.??.. I mean the manual is so heavy???and do you send it too??.I´m from Mexico and I will buy it but....can I buy by paypal ??? I think I´m downloaded it ??? so lets suppose I install in my computer and months later I need to format (erase all data ) my computer. can I do a karma copy and then reinstall???
StephenKay
KARMA Developer
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: Karma software for M50 Reply with quote

lazer16 wrote:
This Karma Software looks very powerfull. Is it dificult to operate.??.. I mean the manual is so heavy???and do you send it too??.I´m from Mexico and I will buy it but....can I buy by paypal ??? I think I´m downloaded it ??? so lets suppose I install in my computer and months later I need to format (erase all data ) my computer. can I do a karma copy and then reinstall???

1. It's not very difficult to operate to play and jam with the presets (the full-blown grooves and combis of the M3), so that's the first level.
2. Writing your own Performances is a second level that is somewhat more difficult, of course. Wink
3. The software comes with a PDF of the manual, and a version that can be accessed online inside the application.
4. You can burn yourself a CD of the installer, and if you reformat, you can reinstall. However, each time you do this, you will need to contact us for a new authorization code because reformatting the hard drive changes the code. Fortunately, this is not difficult - you just submit an online form at http://www.karma-lab.com/register/km50 and we send you a new one.

You might also want to check my M50 forums, in the KARMA M50 software section for more info/questions:

http://www.karma-lab.com/forum/m50

csteen
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just finished up the tutorial for editing and merging combis and programs. It was very useful and given all of the goodies available in the original KDF I am finding endless possibilities just by editing them. I am not toatally comfortable with saving my edits yet but I have already shown some very nice results and am looking forward to making alot of my own combis by editing those supplied with the software.
If you own an M50 I do not mind given Stephen's software a plug here. This is an amazing tool and makes ordinary arranger boards seem like childsplay. There is just so much that can be shaped to ones liking. It does take some time to get used to all of the editing procedures yes, but wow the more you learn the better this thing gets. All I can say is that I am having almost too much fun with this thing.
If you like messing with arps then this thing will totally blow your mind.
If you own an M50, do yourself a huge favor and go check out the info at Karma Labs.
Thanks Stephen again for what you did with this. All I can say is it is one hell of a good time. Very Happy
csteen
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know if there are user KDF files for download anywhere??
csteen
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have and idea how I would go about recording more than one program into the sequencer? Say I recorded a karma bass into track one, how do I add a seperate karma program onto track two?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M50 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: