Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Using the ec5 to trigger different samples on microsampler

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave303

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:03 pm    Post subject: Using the ec5 to trigger different samples on microsampler Reply with quote

Hey everyone, i play bass in an indie rock band and have for a while dabbled with loop pedals to layer extra sounds (synths,etc)over the live playing. but the loop pedals are very restricting.what i really need is equipment that would allow me to trigger different samples in sync with the live chord changes. assigning the different samples to its own foot switch.

Can i use the (5-switch) ec5 pedal in this way with the microsampler?
I've heard of pad controllers being quite compatible with the microsampler, i just need a foot switch version of that kind of set-up.

If not, would anyone know of how to do this with other equipment/configurations? i'm really stuck on this one!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg microSampler All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: