Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unable to Access User Banks AA - GG

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vin52ny

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Unable to Access User Banks AA - GG Reply with quote

Hi Folks,
I just did the upgrade to Ver. 1.6 on my Kronos 88 - Not sure if this is coincidental or not but I am not able to access the new user banks AA-GG. I believe they were working after the 1.5 update, but I am unable to access them now. Is anyone else experiencing this? I tried holding down for example I-A & U-A together,I-A & then U-A so they are simultaneously held down and then the reverse nothing is working. I checked throught the Global Pages in case there was something on the menus that needed to be clicked - not seeing anything. Any thoughts on what may be happening?

Never Mind, I figured it out. I went to the disk portion and I had my Thumb Drive picked on the bottom of the screen. As soon as I changed it to the HDD and came out of there it worked fine. Sorry About that.

But I guess this is good advice in case someone else makes the same error.

Thanks,
Vin

Last edited by vin52ny on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
motic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You probably weren't in program mode... no matter if i am on the thumb stick or hd i'm able to switch the double user banks!

Music @ www.Soundclick.com/motic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: