Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A good looper for my korg r3?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gregbankley

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: A good looper for my korg r3? Reply with quote

I have a korg r3 , and also a guitar. I bought a JAM MAN JML2 looper which works great but it doesnt give me access to the individual loops and their volumes, it just meshes it all together.

I am trying to have a live performance with a keyboard, guitar, drums, and I want to be able to loop different sounds and have control of individual loops and be able to to do effects to each loop.

I know I heard ableton would be the best bet, but I am going to be playing guitar and my keyboard, So as a live band, we can't all be hovering by the computer, also If I am playing an instrument it would be hard to loop something with a controller when my hands are already tied. Thats why a floor pedal looper is great,but again, I need access to the individual loops that I record. any help would be great!
axxim
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Greg,
I don't know if opening a parallel thread here to the one that you already started in the R3dias section will give you better answers or leave the impression you aren't taking into consideration their answers.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyi18932rUoHqUTEpsykkIg
gregbankley

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok didn't know if i should start a new thread or keep going on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> General Synthesizers/Keyboards All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: