Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Karma-fied sound set for Korg M3 - Acoustic Inspiration
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
think

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It requires M3 Expanded. Just go to Korg support site and install it on your M3. You won't be sorry, many new sounds including better piano!
biggrime

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: New KARMA-fied sound set for Korg M3 - Acoustic Inspirat Reply with quote

m3styles wrote:
Dear all,

with a kind permission of Korg Forums I would like to announce Acoustic Inspiration - a new fully KARMA-fied sound set for Korg M3.

The set contains 32 high quality Combis for the Korg M3, fully programmed with KARMA function. The set was designed specifically to offer different and unique music styles which are not much represented in factory sound sets: soft piano and guitar ballads, 8 beat, 6/8 ballads, rock/progressive, jazz, funk, hip hop, acoustic ballads, unplugged, blues, waltzes, soundtrack/movie and even bossa.

KARMA function is fully utilized: Each Combi uses all 4 karma modules and 8 different scenes, from simple to complex. Realtime controls are also fully programmed: 8 sliders, 8 switches, joystick, ribbon, XY Pad, 8 Realtime knobs /sliders and 2 switches. Complete Master Layer provides full realtime control and endless possibilities.

Hundreds of hours of work went into producing this set and I'm sure many of you will find it useful. I also believe the price is very reasonable. Please visit my page for more information and download. The download link will be provided to you automatically after the purchase.

http://m3styles.vze.com/

Demo now available!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lBe1va3bkI

I hope you will enjoy it!
Thanks and kind regards,

Marko

1st of all sir you are the man for even supporting this keyboard. Thank you. I know building combis that are fully karmafied can be a lot of work. I know cause I am working on my own set as well. This sounds really good and the price is mmmm mmm right. I will be getting this soon. again thanks

Proud korg kronos 2 owner
Rickashake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are these combis based on the original M3 soundset? I'm asking because half of my programs have been re-arranged during gigs. So I guess I'd have to load the factory presets before I load these combis?

I might just get this combi pack. Ever since I bought the new CP5, my M3 is just lying there barely doing anything Embarassed
m3styles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: Re: New KARMA-fied sound set for Korg M3 - Acoustic Inspirat Reply with quote

biggrime wrote:

1st of all sir you are the man for even supporting this keyboard. Thank you. I know building combis that are fully karmafied can be a lot of work. I know cause I am working on my own set as well. This sounds really good and the price is mmmm mmm right. I will be getting this soon. again thanks

Thanks for your kind comments Biggrime. Actually I have learned a lot from your posts here and other members on this forum. Thanks.

Marko
m3styles

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rickashake wrote:
Are these combis based on the original M3 soundset? I'm asking because half of my programs have been re-arranged during gigs. So I guess I'd have to load the factory presets before I load these combis?

I might just get this combi pack. Ever since I bought the new CP5, my M3 is just lying there barely doing anything Embarassed

Yes, Acoustic Inspiration is a combi-only set and is based on M3 factory programs. If you have rearranged your programs there is a chance that some sounds will not play as expected so I would recommend to load a factory preset.
think

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:01 am    Post subject: Re: New KARMA-fied sound set for Korg M3 - Acoustic Inspirat Reply with quote

biggrime wrote:

+1

It is nice to see that our M3 is still very much alive and we get such quality combis from the developers. Kudos!
Jordan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demos sound really great! Can anyone let me know which acoustic lead sounds are programmed in this set? Acoustic guitars, pianos?
jorgschwendele

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was happy to find some of the best sounding Fender Rhodes lead sounds in this package.
You also get different acoustic and electric pianos, super electric guitars, organs, synth sounds and so on.
My favourite combis!

Jordan wrote:
Demos sound really great! Can anyone let me know which acoustic lead sounds are programmed in this set? Acoustic guitars, pianos?
ajay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to be sure before downloading - are these combis designed to be played with left hand chords and right hand melody?
karmathanever
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
are these combis designed to be played with left hand chords and right hand melody?
Yes they are set up much like an arranger keyboard and they are worth every cent (IMHO)

They are very easily editable to suit different needs - e.g. if you are using a style that (for example) has a piano across the whole keyboard you can easily set the note range of the piano for just the right hand.

A huge amount of great work has gone into them and I sincerely hope some more will be coming...

Get them - you won't regret it...

Pete Very Happy
...and play lots of music Very Happy
------------------------------------------------------------------
m3styles

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Pete, I'm flattered by your kind response.

I was away from my M3 for a while but now I'm back and will start working on a new project. Very Happy
tomas1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I could not reach you on your email. Sounds good but I have no Paypal - do you offer any other alternatives? Thanks.
m3styles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tomas, no problem, you can use your credit card via Paypal (don't have to be registered). Please let me know if you will have any issues.
tomas1

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, it worked as suggested. I'm glad I downloaded your set, very nice, I enjoy it very much!
m3styles

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The issue with the site has been fixed - it is now online again.

Thanks for letting me know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg M3 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: