Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Korg Ax3000g no sound is coming

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vishneo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:12 am    Post subject: Korg Ax3000g no sound is coming Reply with quote

hi,

i have Korg AX3000g processor , i wasnt using it since last few months (3 months) and today when i plugged it , its not giving me any output sound. Not to the AMP and even not to the Headphones.

Any pointers guys ?

Regards

Vishneo
abhi30196

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try contacting korg tech support. Nothing about this comes to mind right now. Sad sorry
vishneo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

i have managed to get the sound its something to do with expression padel volume.i have got it but the moment i have powered it off and then power it back sound stopped coming back.

so i am missing some settings here how can i reset it to factory settings ?

Regards

vishneo
vishneo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have tried resetting it by holding up,down + exit switch but its not resetting any clues ?

Regards
abhi30196

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here`s how you can restore the AX3000G`s programs and settings to the state in which it was shipped from the factory.

*NOTE*: Executing this procedure will erase all the programs you created and saved in the AX3000G, and will load the factory-set programs.

MIDI settings will also be initialized. If there are any settings you want to keep, you should first use the data dump function to back them up, or use the "Program sheet" (the fold-out inside the back cover of this manual) to write down your settings.

1. While holding down the three buttons (UP,Down), and EXIT switch, turn on the power.
The display will read "P" and the LED 1-4 buttons will blink, and the name display will ask "RELOAD?" Release the three buttons you were holding down.

2. If at this point you decide that you really don`t want to execute this operation, you can press the EXIT switch.

3. Press the WRITE button. The name display will show "LOADING", and the factory-set data will begin being reloaded.
When reloading has been completed, the name display will indicate "COMPLETE", and the AX3000G will automatically switch to Program Select Mode.

*NOTE*: Never turn off the power while this reload operation is occurring. 
vishneo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats what i am trying to do since last 2 hours but when i power off it didnt come to the state this text is saying to reset Sad
abhi30196

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But the manual clearly states this as the required procedure. Shocked
Must be some minor bug in your hardware. Check for some third party error programs or get your processor serviced AFTER you consult with a authorized korg dealer or the technical support team.
vishneo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey abhi ,

can something be done connecting your processor to a computer ? and check all the parameters or settings by using some software ?
abhi30196

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can edit your midi interface via a pc link though I am pretty sure you can't troubleshoot via a pc link.
vishneo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

one thing the sounds comes some time and it stays but when i switch off the power and switch it on sounds stops coming so is it something to do with the adapter ?

any pointers ?
longi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you turn off the expression controller via the EXP/CTL button and sift through the menu until the exp/off is shown then press save. Mine has done what yours has done before now, it's a simple fix. Have you tried connecting the AX3000G up to your computer via the software? It's a bit clearer there too.

Is the volume level on the back of the Korg fully up?
Does it do it on every patch?
You could try another adapter, it will still work with a 9V 300-350ma adapter.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: