Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Has SST bug been fixed n OS 2.02?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
keykent

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:11 pm    Post subject: Has SST bug been fixed n OS 2.02? Reply with quote

I'm considering upgrading to 2.02 but was wondering if the SST bug introduced in 1.5 has been fixed? If you change from song to a different song or a couple of other variations in song list mode, the sound cuts out. This was not listed in the release notes as being fixed. It is a very important bug for me for live playing. Can anybody confirm yeah or nay?

thanks,

- keykent
polks24

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:35 am    Post subject: SST Problem Reply with quote

I have the same problem with the SST cutting out. It usually occurs with the combi patches. Try deleting all of your insert efx and see if the problem disappears. If the SST starts working properly start adding fx one at a time and keep checking to see if the problem shows up. When using too many fx, the SST usually fails on my Kronos. Maybe you're having the same issues as I.

At any rate it is always a good idea to be running the latest operating system as many other bugs and improvements continue to be addressed.

Polks24
seapea

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:17 am    Post subject: Re: Has SST bug been fixed n OS 2.02? Reply with quote

keykent wrote:
wondering if the SST bug introduced in 1.5 has been fixed? - keykent

I noted this issue going from v1.04 to v1.5. Issue I was having was fixed in v1.6. Still OK in 2.02. Here's link to my fixed issue

http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=67584&highlight=seapea
Kronos 73 #8xx Hammond XK3C Axiom 61 Mainstage 3.32 with OMNISPHERE 2.51 AbletonLive 9.74 controlled by SETLIST MAKER on iPhone8+ Arturia V Collection Classics, Reason 10 with Reason Pianos, SonicRefills Gold + Ian McIntosh Patches, UVI Falcon, Sylenth, Giant Alicia Keys Various EASTWEST Libraries Sample Robot 5 Pro OSX Vintage Organ Pack Christian Cullen
keykent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:38 am    Post subject: Re: SST Problem Reply with quote

polks24 wrote:
I have the same problem with the SST cutting out. It usually occurs with the combi patches. Try deleting all of your insert efx and see if the problem disappears. If the SST starts working properly start adding fx one at a time and keep checking to see if the problem shows up. When using too many fx, the SST usually fails on my Kronos. Maybe you're having the same issues as I.

At any rate it is always a good idea to be running the latest operating system as many other bugs and improvements continue to be addressed.

Polks24

Thanks for the tip. I tried taking out a whole slew of ifx and it did not fix my issue. I am running 1.5 though.
polks24

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:54 am    Post subject: Has SST bug been fixed n OS 2.02? Reply with quote

Do you have SST issues with the factory programs/combis or just your own?

If the problem isn't happening with the factory voices, it's probably an ifx issue. If it is happening with the factory prog/combis you might want to call Korg 631.390.8737 Mon-Fri 10-5 EST. (After the OS upgrade of course)

and to fool-proof the ifx test, try taking out ALL of the fx and re-write the edited pro/combi to an open slot. Then start adding fx one at a time and keep writing the pro/combi toggling it back and forth between another pro/combi. Make sure the pro/combi you're going to also has no fx.

See if that gets rid of the problem.

Polks24
keykent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Has SST bug been fixed n OS 2.02? Reply with quote

keykent wrote:
I'm considering upgrading to 2.02 but was wondering if the SST bug introduced in 1.5 has been fixed? If you change from song to a different song or a couple of other variations in song list mode, the sound cuts out. This was not listed in the release notes as being fixed. It is a very important bug for me for live playing. Can anybody confirm yeah or nay?

thanks,

- keykent

I upgraded to 2.02 and this fixed the problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: