Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Major announcement on Korg US homepage ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimknopf
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Korgisking, of course you can discuss like anyone in here, but you should keep things in proportion, and not jump on anything with your recurring personal sound requests. At least not, if you want the respect and help of others.

Last edited by jimknopf on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
KorgisKing

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All u guys r cool didnt mean 2 piss u off I have learned a lot from u guys thanks 4 all the help u provide us. Cool

Controllers:Roland Ax-1
Rskeys

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jimknopf wrote:
NuskoolTone just says what probably many think:

Korgisking, you are wasting the patience of forum readers by spreading your recurring sound requests across multiple threads.

Fact is
a) the Kronos has more than enough sounds for everyone, and the few missing ones can easily be replaced by sampling, especially since OS2

b) learn to do something for yourself before flooding threads with your sound requests

I guess from the view of many in here you really behave like a little child crying for sweeties, and not like an adult trying to solve a real problem or two by doing what he can, and only then asking for help. It seems to me that you haven't even scratched the surface of doing what you can do yourself with the Kronos.

Neither Korg nor we in this forum are even remotely responsible to provide you with any possible sound you would like to have, and it doesn't become better by your requesting without end.

Well, i definatly don't agree with this line of thought. I'm not much of a programmer myself, so it's fair that this is a topic where i need most of the help i can get. Maybe i'm not capable of programing or i simply don't have the time for it since i spend most of it actualy playing, ill request for sounds and pay for the service.

And maybe some ask for free sounds becouse they already payed a great deal of money for this machine, some frebies are not the end of the world.

If i follow your way of thinking, and try to resolve things myself maybe ill start by designing a better keybed and a new editor, since i'm not good at either ill stick to request...

Regards,

Ricardo

P.S-This is not a personal atack just an opinion.
Saxifraga

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:59 pm    Post subject: My guess is: Reply with quote

An analog family set with: Monotribe, Monotron Delay, Duo and Mono with a micro mixer, amp and micro analog keyboard with CV out. And some solder and an iron to make some circuit bending. Rolling Eyes
|'|'||'|'|'||'|'| / Physis Piano H1 / Roland Fantom G6 + ARX-01 & 02 / M3 61 & EXB-Radias & 256 MB / Arturia vCollection 3 / KLC / Minimonsta / Kawai K5000 S + R / Moog Little Phatty Stage II / Novation Ultranova / Roland JX-305 / TE OP-1 / iPad & microKey 25 & iODock. / Yamaha Rm1x & QY100 / Logic 9 & Mainstage |'|'||'|'|'||'|'|
blinkofanI
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It can only be one of two things: either it's for Sharp's Kronos Attack library or KorgIsKing guitar library.... Very Happy

Or it could be a tuner...

Seriously, the thing that would really be major would be Korg entering the Electronic Drums market.

Blink
NuSkoolTone
Approved Merchant
Approved Merchant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rskeys wrote:
NuSkoolTone wrote:
KorgisKing wrote:
Major announcement would b something like. Korg is giving Kronos owners all the classic Korg sounds & also the best eguitars they could come up with free of charge. Cool
Dude, you're really becoming quite the douche with these posts.

I'm sorry NuSkool but yours was definatly a douche comment Razz...

Anyways i gess i'm a douche for stating this,hehehehe...

Assuming you're not being playfully sarcastic, yeah it was. I said it because in some way or another this sentiment finds it's way into nearly everything he posts. I'm one of the first that criticized the guitar sounds on the Kronos, but I haven't been expecting one to be GIVEN to me. Now with OS 2.0, there's really no room to whine. You can buy a library you like and convert it, or build one from the ground up and it's a realistic endeavor.

jimknopf wrote:

Thank you sir. Guess I'm just crass enough to say it! Smile
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blinkofanI wrote:

That would be a dream come true for me. One can never have too many Tuners and Metronomes made by Korg.

Rskeys

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NuSkoolTone wrote:
Rskeys wrote:
NuSkoolTone wrote:
KorgisKing wrote:
Major announcement would b something like. Korg is giving Kronos owners all the classic Korg sounds & also the best eguitars they could come up with free of charge. Cool
Dude, you're really becoming quite the douche with these posts.

I'm sorry NuSkool but yours was definatly a douche comment Razz...

Anyways i gess i'm a douche for stating this,hehehehe...

Assuming you're not being playfully sarcastic, yeah it was. I said it because in some way or another this sentiment finds it's way into nearly everything he posts. I'm one of the first that criticized the guitar sounds on the Kronos, but I haven't been expecting one to be GIVEN to me. Now with OS 2.0, there's really no room to whine. You can buy a library you like and convert it, or build one from the ground up and it's a realistic endeavor.

jimknopf wrote:

Thank you sir. Guess I'm just crass enough to say it! Smile

Well, as i said before some freebies can't hurt has for some people buying the kronos is enouph to drain ones bank account. I myself had to sell some gear to be able to buy this monster. But i do agree with you that if the libraries present themselfs as quality products and a real addon to the kronos one should buy them and not ask such product for free.
KorgisKing

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever it is it'll b Major. Right Guys Cool

Controllers:Roland Ax-1
pearl1977

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Guys

It may be this http://www.keysound.co.uk/news.asp?nid=74
roblof

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assyrianpianist wrote:
blinkofanI wrote:

That would be a dream come true for me. One can never have too many Tuners and Metronomes made by Korg.

Actually, coming to think about it, I miss a tuner in the kronos. Every ampsim I've tried have one built-in Embarassed
firstlovedan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will swear that I wil play Korg Keyboards EXCLUSIVELY and pledge my un-dying love if they will just give me some realistic Strat sounds! PLEEEZE!
Sam CA
Platinum Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

roblof wrote:

Actually, coming to think about it, I miss a tuner in the kronos. Every ampsim I've tried have one built-in Embarassed

hmm, that's totally out of character for korg, considering their obsession with Tuner production. Wink

.Jens

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

firstlovedan wrote:
I will swear that I wil play Korg Keyboards EXCLUSIVELY and pledge my un-dying love if they will just give me some realistic Strat sounds! PLEEEZE!

I don't really think that Korg will build actual guitars. And even if, they will almost certainly not license Fender guitars... Wink
motic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally i w'd like to see an 'alliance': Korg, Roland, Yamaha and Kurzweil...

[quoted from a mail to a friend:]
"Would be nice to see a KoRoYaKu workstation on the market!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with all their best goodies stuffed on one board!!!... we would probably need three wallets.... and ... will probably never happen 3d Faint
Would become 'The Ultimate Synth (or.. is it 'Sin'?)'"Cool
ROFL

Music @ www.Soundclick.com/motic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Kronos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: