Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Old guitar FX processor - A4: lookin' for manual. Help plz!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anticuerpo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:10 pm    Post subject: Old guitar FX processor - A4: lookin' for manual. Help plz! Reply with quote

Hey guys!

I just bought an old A4 Guitar Effects Unit from a friend. It is a very tough machine and sounds extremely good, even for a digital device. The problem is that I'd like to set some patches of my own personal taste but I'm completely lost about ways to do this and possible configurations I could use, besides the fact that I don't know how to save new patches.

I don't want to mess with factory settings and stuff, just want to learn in deep how to work with my unit. I have been looking for any copy of the A4's manual but it seems it's not anywhere...

Can anybody help me? Could someone upload a copy or tell me a place in WWW where I can find the manual? Any comments will be welcome.

Thanx in advance guys, LET MUSIC ROCK THE WORLD!
WrshpLdr_NJ

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try here:

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/korga4/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Korg Guitar Effects and Tuners All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: