Korg Forums Forum Index Korg Forums
A forum for Korg product users and musicians around the world.
Moderated Independently.
Owned by Irish Acts Recording Studio & hosted by KORG USA

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mastering "Guitar mode" on Pa series

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mastering & Mixing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alfredokiwi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Mastering "Guitar mode" on Pa series Reply with quote

Hi all, about Pa arrangers guitar mode there is an interesting post with a video tutorial here -> http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=508368#508368

I have recorded a demo track about Pa500 guitars mode sound quality after circuit bend. Is the "Unplugged Gtr 2" style that I use on this demo. One question that I have is to know when changing the level of each instrument if this should be saved on the patch immediately or if there is a way to memorize it on the fly because after changing STS it goes back to factory levels.

Anyway I´m very happy about the quality of Pa500 sounds. Razz

www.facebook.com/alfredokiwi

www.alfredoblogspage.blogspot.com.ar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Korg Forums Forum Index -> Mastering & Mixing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: